Author Topic: Republicans Must Accept The Reality Of The Imperfect Candidate  (Read 960 times)

Online cato potatoe

Re: Republicans Must Accept The Reality Of The Imperfect Candidate
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2024, 12:06:07 am »
Donald Trump takes a totally winnable legal case and completely trashes it with arrogance.  No jury is going to buy that crap.

Herr Drumpf wasn't kidding either.  So the question everyone should be asking themselves ... what will his supporters let him get away with, should he regain power?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 12:11:28 am by cato potatoe »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2024, 12:38:24 am »
Herr Drumpf wasn't kidding either.  So the question everyone should be asking themselves ... what will his supporters let him get away with, should he regain power?

It would be interesting to see what kind of responses you would get if you took his latest tweet to his supporters here and asked them  if they agreed with his reasoning

I’m guessing either they’ll ignore it, justify it, or claim that they’ve addressed it already and attack you for bringing it up
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2024, 01:00:59 am »

Trump just gave Joe Biden carte blanche to walk away scot-free from all the illegal crap he has been doing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-