Author Topic: US Air Force And It's Academy Beauty Queen Once Again Show How Unserious They Are About Creating War  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Air Force And It's Academy Beauty Queen Once Again Show How Unserious They Are About Creating Warriors

By L Todd Wood
January 14, 2024
Views: 4596

Public Domain
After my 30 year USAFA reunion, I wrote an article titled, "The United States Air Force Academy Doesn’t Train Warriors Anymore."

It seems nothing has changed in the last decade, in fact, it's gotten worse.

I read this weekend an article in The Epoch Times about a female USAFA grad, who became Miss Colorado apparently while at the Academy, and now is being allowed to compete for Miss America as an officer.

She was crowned Miss Colorado in May 2023 just before graduating from the United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) and commissioning as an Air Force Officer.

The point of my article is not to besmirch the now female officer, so I won't mention her name, but to highlight the profound lack of seriousness with which the Air Force and its Academy take their mission of creating warrior leaders.

https://armedforces.press/us-air-force-and-its-academy-beauty-queen-once-again-show-how-unserious-they-are-about-creating-warriors/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Congratulations to the Lt.!  But the ensuing hubbub is all about wokeness, not all the good the military still does, and will do, for America. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson