Author Topic: Friday Sermon By Imam Alhajie Jallow Following October 7 Attack: Our Brothers In Gaza Are Heroes; On  (Read 154 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Madison, Wisconsin Friday Sermon By Imam Alhajie Jallow Following October 7 Attack: Our Brothers In Gaza Are Heroes; Only Jihad Can Bring Glory And Victory To The Muslims; The Jews Will Be Killed, Executed By The Muslims
January 12, 2024
Palestinians, United States | Special Dispatch No. 11078

Imam Alhajie Jallow said in an October 13, 2023 Friday sermon at the Madinah Community Center in Madison, Wisconsin and posted on the center's YouTube channel, that the Muslim "brothers" in Gaza are heroes. He said that only Jihad could bring glory and victory to the Muslims, not contracts or agreements, and that every Muslim should be a soldier today. Alhajie continued to say that all the Jews will be killed, executed by the Muslims and that this is a divine promise. Imam Alhagie Jallow was born in Gambia, and he studied at the Islamic University of Imam Muhammad bin Saud in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia under the tutelage of Sheikh Sadhan, Sheikh Abdullah ibn Jibreen, and Sheikh Saalih ibn Fawzaan al Fawzaan.

To view the clip of Alhajie Jallow on MEMRI TV, click here or below.

"It's Only Jihad That Can Bring Victory, Not Contracts, Not Agreements, Not Alliances – Not All Of These Things, The Only Thing That Can Bring Glory To This Islamic Nation Is The Jihad… The Only Thing That Can Bring Honor And Glory To This Nation Is Jihad"

Alhajie Jallow: "We neglected the principle of support which is Jihad for the sake of Allah. The only way that we can stop [oppression] is to face the enemy the way they faced us. They face us with aggression, we should retaliate with aggression. Allah said in the Quran: 'Fight in the path of Allah those who fight against you.' [They] will fight, they will defend their religion, they will defend their land, not with their tongues, but with their blood.

https://www.memri.org/reports/madison-wisconsin-friday-sermon-imam-alhajie-jallow-following-october-7-attack-our-brothers
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson