Author Topic: Feds Used J6 To Conduct Mass Surveillance On Bank Transactions Flagged With Terms Like ‘Trump,’ ‘MAG  (Read 518 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Feds Used J6 To Conduct Mass Surveillance On Bank Transactions Flagged With Terms Like ‘Trump,’ ‘MAGA’: Jim Jordan

James Lynch
Investigative Reporter
January 17, 2024 6:30 PM ET

Federal law enforcement instructed financial institutions to use search terms such as “MAGA” and “Trump” when searching private transactions, Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said Wednesday.

Jordan, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee and Select Subcommittee on Weaponization, wrote a letter describing how the federal government flagged terms like “MAGA” and “Trump” to see if those phrases were used by Americans when they conducted financial transactions following the Jan. 6th Capitol riot.

The letter is addressed to Noah Bishoff, former Director of the Office of Stakeholder Integration and Engagement in the Strategic Operations Division of the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). The letter was first reported by Fox News.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/17/fed-jan-6th-mass-surveillance-bank-transaction-flag-donald-trump-maga/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I sure hope no one believes that after about a dozen examples of DOJ/FBI now where the Feds are weaponizing enforcement against GOP/Conservatives, that these people as a collective are now basically the American Gestapo.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

UPDATE March 7, 2024

Jim Jordan Claims Evidence Of 'Secret' Portal Used By Govt Agencies To Track Citizens

https://twitter.com/Ann_Lilyflower/status/1765805982993506751
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I think if we ever get to the bottom of it we've been completely surveilled since 9/11, if not the Clinton admin.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
UPDATE March 7, 2024

Jim Jordan Claims Evidence Of 'Secret' Portal Used By Govt Agencies To Track Citizens

More proof that our own government is a bigger enemy than any foreign power.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

I remember hearing shortly after Jan. 6 that the feds were examining hotel records within a rather large radius of the D.C. area, to try to ferret out anyone who may have traveled there around that time. Even if the visitor never set foot on Capitol Hill on Jan. 6, he or she had to explain the purpose of their visit to the region.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org