Author Topic: BIDEN ADMINISTRATION FALSEY ACCUSES TEXAS OFFICIALS OF BLOCKING AGENTS FROM RECUSING DROWNING MIGRAN  (Read 408 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Conversation
Jorge Ventura Media
@VenturaReport
BIDEN ADMINISTRATION FALSEY ACCUSES TEXAS OFFICIALS OF BLOCKING AGENTS FROM RECUSING DROWNING MIGRANTS PER NEW DOJ FILING 🚨 

According to a new DOJ filing , migrants drowned in the Rio Grande at 8 pm and Mexican officials did not notify U.S. Border patrol agents until 9 pm. This would discredit the claim by DHS that agents were ‘physically barred’ from entering Shelby Park and saving the migrants -

Sources in MX sent me photos to confirm the bodies were recovered on the Mexican side
@NewsNation

https://twitter.com/venturareport/status/1747315054003777795?s=46
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope 10,000's of patriots run down there a do a little  "protest blockading" 

This might be one of the last stands.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Would that be "recusing"?
re·cuse
/rəˈkyo͞oz/
verbNorth American
verb: recuse; 3rd person present: recuses; past tense: recused; past participle: recused; gerund or present participle: recusing

challenge (a judge, prosecutor, or juror) as unqualified to perform legal duties because of a potential conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.
    "a motion to recuse the prosecutor"
        (of a judge) excuse oneself from a case because of a potential conflict of interest or lack of impartiality.
        "the Justice Department demanded that he recuse himself from the case"
(Oxford Dictionary)

Or "Rescuing" intended in the headline?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

This sounds like another false story like the border agents whipping illegals with their horses' reins.

There will be all kind of hoopla. But when proven false...crickets.

Offline berdie

Would that be "recusing"? Or "Rescuing" intended in the headline?

I'm noticing this more and more in news stories. I guess their spell check doesn't work. Or the authors don't know the difference.  :shrug:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I'm noticing this more and more in news stories. I guess their spell check doesn't work. Or the authors don't know the difference.  :shrug:
I have noticed it in everything, from closed captions to headlines, where the usage of words (incorrect words) rivals the antics of Leo Gorcy's Bowery Boys.

Not just on low budget film captions, but even on documentaries. It is like no one has proofread any of it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Or like in my case, keys sticking on my 9 y.o. computer.  So if you see typos from me, pls. be gentle. 

p.s. I've tried the canned air spray with no luck, and am too damned cheap too buy a new one, since this one otherwise works fine
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.