Author Topic: House votes to CONDEMN Biden for the border crisis: 14 Democrats join Republicans in vote  (Read 256 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Daily Mail
House votes to CONDEMN Biden for the border crisis: 14 Democrats join Republicans in vote criticizing White House migrant policy after a historic surge in crossers
Story by Morgan Phillips, Congress Reporter For Dailymail.Com  •
12h

Resolution, which is mostly messaging and does not change policy, comes after 300,000 migrants attempted to cross the southern border in December

Democrats who voted for it were mostly moderates and those who represent border districts
Fourteen Democrats joined Republicans in voting for a GOP-led resolution disapproving of President Biden's border policy.

The resolution, which is mostly messaging and does not change policy, comes after  300,000 migrants attempted to cross the southern border in December - an all-time record.

The legislation places specific blame on President Biden’s 'open-border policies' for conditions at the U.S.-Mexico border, stark language to attract more than a dozen votes from the president's own party.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/house-votes-to-condemn-biden-for-the-border-crisis-14-democrats-join-republicans-in-vote-criticizing-white-house-migrant-policy-after-a-historic-surge-in-crossers/ar-AA1n93rS?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=605048e32a10417fa0b959ff7bb013c0&ei=66
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
condemning A BLAMELESS MAN IN OFFICE THAT GIVES OUR ENEMIES EVERYTHING THEY ASK AND MORE, WHILE CITIES AND TOWNS AND PEOPLE LIVE HOMELESS?  Damn fools and worse brought this on us, AND NOW THEY HAVE AMNESIA FOR WHAT THEY DID, JUST LIKE THE WORST OF THE DEMOCRATS.
 :dumpster: :dumpster: :dumpster: :reaper:
They have earned their eternal rewards, far beyond Judas Iscariot.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Guess we know how many Rats are threatened electorally by the border situation, the answer to which isn't many, but still possibly useful.
The Republic is lost.