Author Topic: Orange County (Texas) man charged with terroristic threat against Speaker Dade Phelan  (Read 488 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
https://kfdm.com/news/local/breaking-man-from-orange-charged-with-terroristic-threat-against-speaker-dade-phelan

<snipit>

JEFFERSON COUNTY — KFDM/Fox 4 News has learned a man from Orange County is jailed in Jefferson County after Special Agents with the Texas Department of Public Safety arrested him on a felony charge of making Terroristic Threats against Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan.

Daniel Troy Leblanc, 44, is held on a $500,000 bond set by Justice of the Peace Ben Collins Sr. The judge has ordered that if Leblanc posts bond, he avoid all contact with Phelan and wear a GPS ankle monitor.

According to the DPS, on Monday, January 15, Special Agents from the Texas Department of Public Safety’s Criminal Investigations Division arrested Leblanc in Orange County following an investigation into threats made against House Speaker Dade Phelan on multiple social media platforms.

He's charged with Terroristic Threat, a 3rd Degree Felony. If convicted, he could face 2-10 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine. He was extradited Wednesday morning to the Jefferson County Jail. The charge was elevated to a 3rd Degree Felony because of Phelan's position as a pubic servant.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 05:56:24 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Aw, sheesh. We don't need something like this to put Phelan in a sympathetic light.  :thud:

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Aw, sheesh. We don't need something like this to put Phelan in a sympathetic light.  :thud:

Thought the same thing, and even wondered if this was a Smollette event.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.