Author Topic: VEEP WATCH: Trump Shreds Haley in Series of Emails, Plus Vivek's Masterstroke?  (Read 484 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
VEEP WATCH: Trump Shreds Haley in Series of Emails, Plus Vivek's Masterstroke?
Athena Thorne

Now that we've been told Trump is a lock for the Republican nominee, it's time to start playing "Who's he going to pick for VP?" This year's competition is especially high-stakes, since that person will essentially be the incumbent in four short years. Unless the Democrats swap out Biden for someone irresistible, and soon, Trump's ticket partner has a very real shot at being the 2028 GOP nominee.

Plenty of pundits are arguing that Nikki Haley is Trump's best choice. She checks various demographic boxes, she could help him win over suburban women and independents, and she brings in beaucoup donor bucks. Even people who love Trump and despise Haley have argued that this would be the tactical move.

The Trump campaign poured cold water on the Haley bracket Tuesday evening with a series of emails that went out to its Listserv. The messages did not purport to come from Trump himself, but rather were written as though each was a slide in a PowerPoint called "Why Nikki Haley Is Awful."

more
https://pjmedia.com/athena-thorne/2024/01/17/veep-watch-trump-shreds-haley-in-series-of-emails-plus-viveks-masterstroke-n4925585
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

The 'I hire only the best people' guy had Christy, Newt and Pence on his final shortlist for VP in 2016.   :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I'm guessing they are a bit too light skinned for this time around.

He gave up worrying about your PSA levels in the VP pick a long time ago.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Evangelical Vote (Pence), can be discarded as easy as the Conservative vote was 8 years ago.

NOW you have to have a VJJ to be VP~Loony Laura.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
   Evangelical Vote (Pence), can be discarded as easy as the Conservative vote was 8 years ago.

NOW you have to have a VJJ to be VP~Loony Laura.

I am guessing Noem.  Right plumbing, and a bone thrown to conservatives.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I've seen stuff written about Stefanik as well, who happens to be one of the most liberal members of the House GOP.  But, she's loyal to Trump, so....