Author Topic: 'Exhausted' Trump sparks health fears amid resounding Iowa win  (Read 155 times)

Offline libertybele

'Exhausted' Trump sparks health fears amid resounding Iowa win
« on: January 17, 2024, 10:48:42 pm »
'Exhausted' Trump sparks health fears amid resounding Iowa win

Despite a resounding win in the Iowa Republican caucus last night, doctors warn Donald Trump has looked tired, gaunt and unsteady on his feet in recent months. The 77-year-old, normally full of energy and charisma, looked uncharacteristically frail and unsteady as he walked into a hotel in Des Moines after a busy day of campaigning Saturday night. Dr Stuart Fischer, an internal medicine physician in New York, told DailyMail.com: ‘I've never seen that in him. The walking is one issue, but the balance is another. He looked a little bit like he was on a ship at sea.’................

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/exhausted-trump-sparks-health-fears-amid-resounding-iowa-win/ss-AA1n7cQW?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=38a5fb44adc6497e9d5a34fd925d8be3&ei=6#image=1
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

Re: 'Exhausted' Trump sparks health fears amid resounding Iowa win
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 10:57:32 pm »
I hope this isn't true, but fighting multiple wars is physically and mentally wearing on a person. And like it or not...he ain't 25 anymore.

Offline libertybele

Re: 'Exhausted' Trump sparks health fears amid resounding Iowa win
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 11:05:37 pm »
I hope this isn't true, but fighting multiple wars is physically and mentally wearing on a person. And like it or not...he ain't 25 anymore.

Exactly.  He's no spring chicken and that's been one of my concerns since the election was stolen out from under him.

So ... should he not be able to continue his campaign for whatever reason should be a concern for his supporters.  No, they think the guy is infallible.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.