Author Topic: McConnell Ally John Thune Pushes Senate Open Borders Deal: ‘Unique Moment in Time’  (Read 316 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell Ally John Thune Pushes Senate Open Borders Deal: ‘Unique Moment in Time’

Bradley Jaye 17 Jan 2024

Sen. John Thune (R-SD) has locked arms with President Joe Biden in calling for a deal to surrender to unlimited migration that would include tens of billions in foreign aid to Ukraine.

The retreat would hand the White House a key election year win and surrender the best leverage Republicans have had in decades to make substantive changes in border policies that could alleviate one of the American people’s greatest concerns potentially for generations.

Senate negotiators have led efforts for months to pair some sort of border security package with billions of supplemental funding, primarily to advance Ukraine’s floundering war efforts against Russia. The war has been deadlocked for almost a year, with untold hundreds of billions spent and countless lives lost.

Yet hesitancy for more foreign aid and demands for a truly substantive border package from Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-LA) Republican House led to the search for a compromise on the two issues.

Leaked details of the deal, which essentially amount to a surrender at the border, have received widespread condemnation, with Johnson indicating he will not move that bill through the House.

On Wednesday, Biden is hosting Congressional leaders at the White House to flex his muscles and pressure Johnson to surrender.

Thune’s latest position appears supportive of Biden’s tactics, insisting that the leaked deal is worth supporting.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/17/mcconnell-ally-john-thune-pushes-senate-open-borders-deal-unique-moment-time/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Senate RINO's trying to out democrat the democrats while they watch and laugh as America is destroyed according to their plan 8888crybaby

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So, we are going to completely destabilize and bankrupt the country with our open borders, but we gotta pump some more billions down a rat hold so the Russians don't win, or something.
The Republic is lost.

Online DefiantMassRINO

Moscow Mitch can take a long walk off a short pier.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Moscow Mitch can take a long walk off a short pier.
Fishes gotta eat too :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
McConnell Ally John Thune Pushes Senate Open Borders Deal: ‘Unique Moment in Time’

@mystery-ak

I think we all understood that McConnell is a weasel that would pimp out his mama if he needed some extra cash,but am I the only one surprised by Thune joining in with  him?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Only one possible answer:
NO...!!!!