Author Topic: Hunter Biden Stiffed His Art Dealer: ‘Still Bitter About a Lot of That Stuff’  (Read 192 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden Stiffed His Art Dealer: ‘Still Bitter About a Lot of That Stuff’

Wendell Husebø 17 Jan 2024

Hunter Biden stiffed his art dealer, Georges Bergès, for swanky art exhibitions, Bergès told House Oversight and Judiciary committees last week, according to a transcript reviewed by Breitbart News.

Hunter Biden’s failure to pay his bills was one reason Bergès dropped him as a client, he told the committees. “It was a little bit more than I could chew … So I haven’t agreed to renew that contract now,” he testified.

Hunter Biden has a history of stiffing those he owes. He previously refused to pay for housing, car payments, and legal fees, totaling $4.9 million, the Los Angeles Times reported.

“I paid for them [art shows],” Bergès replied when asked about who paid for the art exhibits. “I’m still bitter about a lot of that stuff.”

“I took a gamble and it didn’t really pay off, but so that’s one of the reasons I haven’t really renewed the contract,” he added. “I had to do all the framing. I had to do all the shipping. I had to expedite it.”

Hunter Biden knew the identities of 70 percent of his “anonymous” art buyers, Bergès said, contradicting the White House’s claim that the president’s son was “not involved in the sale or discussions about the sale of his art,” and that he would not be “informed” of “who is purchasing his art.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/17/hunter-biden-stiffed-art-dealer-still-bitter-about-lot-that-stuff/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34