Author Topic: A gun pouch covered in cocaine shows Hunter Biden’s defense is ridiculous By Jonathan Turley  (Read 313 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 A gun pouch covered in cocaine shows Hunter Biden’s defense is ridiculous
By Social Links for Jonathan Turley
Published Jan. 17, 2024, 10:30 a.m. ET

Attorney Abbe Lowell has faced a series of legal blows in his defense of Hunter Biden, but not quite as literal or lethal as what came this week in his client’s gun prosecution.

After Lowell sought to dismiss the federal indictment as a trumped-up political prosecution, the Justice Department lowered the boom and revealed that Hunter’s gun was found in a pouch covered in cocaine. The disclosure is devastating for a defense that Lowell just rolled out late last year.

In October, Lowell argued that Hunter had not lied on ATF Form 4473 when he indicated he was not an unlawful user of, or addicted to, narcotics.

“At the time that he purchased this gun, I don’t think there’s evidence that that’s when he was suffering,” he said.

It was a curious shift, since Hunter, President Biden and the media have repeatedly used his addiction to forgive everything from corruption to influence-peddling. Hunter released a book that had laid the foundation of that defense, and “Beautiful Things” was heralded by many in the press.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/17/opinion/a-gun-pouch-covered-in-cocaine-shows-hunter-bidens-defense-is-ridiculous/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

. A cocaine covered gun pouch. How Hunter Biden is that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have no idea why the media keeps bringing this stuff up.

Is there ANYBODY out there that doesn't think his father is going to give him a full pardon when he leaves office?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!