Author Topic: Nine Democrats, Plus Rand Paul, Join Bernie Sanders’ Anti-Israel Resolution  (Read 477 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nine Democrats, Plus Rand Paul, Join Bernie Sanders’ Anti-Israel Resolution

Joel B. Pollak 17 Jan 2024

Eleven Senators voted for a resolution by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) that would have demanded the U.S. State Department report to Congress about human rights violations by Israel.

Sanders has admitted that a “ceasefire” with Hamas makes no sense, as the Palestinian terrorist organization has made clear that it intends to continue attacking Israel if given the opportunity.

However, he has continued to attack Israel and to claim, falsely, that Israel is brutalizing the Palestinian civilian population.

Business Insider listed the 11 Senators who backed the resolution:

Republican Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky

Democratic Sen. Martin Heinrich of New Mexico

Democratic Sen. Jeff Merkley of Oregon

Independent Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont

Democratic Sen. Chris Van Hollen of Maryland

Democratic Sen. Ed Markey of Massachusetts

Democratic Sen. Laphonza Butler of California

Democratic Sen. Ben Ray Lujan of New Mexico

Democratic Sen. Mazie Hirono of Hawaii

Democratic Sen. Peter Welch of Vermont

Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts

The resolution singles out Israel and claims that Israel relies “heavily on the use of airstrikes and artillery bombardment.”

In fact, Israel has not relied on airstrikes, but rather has placed its soldiers at risk in a ground invasion that has already cost nearly 200 Israeli soldiers’ lives.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/17/nine-democrats-plus-rand-paul-join-bernie-sanders-anti-israel-resolution/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As right as Rand normally is here, he missed this one.  I'll give him a mulligan on this one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nine Democrats, Plus Rand Paul, Join Bernie Sanders’ Anti-Israel Resolution

Joel B. Pollak 17 Jan 2024Sanders has admitted that a “ceasefire” with Hamas makes no sense, as the Palestinian terrorist or

Eleven Senators voted for a resolution by Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) that would have demanded the U.S. State Department report to Congress about human rights violations by Israel.

@mystery-ak

Let's see,here.

Israel is invaded AGAIN by Muslims that openly  declare they want to see all Jews put to death and be able to legally seize all the Jewish property in Israel,and SOMEHOW this is the Jews fault?

WTF??????

Why does ANYONE take those goobers seriously?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As right as Rand normally is here, he missed this one.  I'll give him a mulligan on this one.

@catfish1957

Yeah,I don't  get it,either.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline berdie

From what I know of Rand...his fiscal policies are rock solid but he is an isolationist. That would be great, but in today's interconnected world it's not feasible.

Offline roamer_1

Libertarian. Foreign entanglements. Always been that way. Full pass.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I was surprised to see Rand on this list..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Disappointed in Rand.

Online corbe

He would make a great UN Ambassador, since Haleys gonna be Trump's VP.   :cool:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Sen. Laphonza Butler?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-