Author Topic: Gulf Cartel Continues Migrant Kidnappings in Mexican Border States  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gulf Cartel Continues Migrant Kidnappings in Mexican Border States

Breitbart Border / Cartel Chronicles
ILDEFONSO ORTIZ and BRANDON DARBY15 Jan 202412

The Gulf Cartel continues to operate with complete impunity as they kidnap migrants trying to reach the U.S. border. The kidnappings continued even after Mexico’s President was forced to admit that his government didn’t rescue a group of 32 migrants that cartel gunmen had kidnapped, but in fact, it was the cartel that released them.

Last week, Tamaulipas authorities, with help from Mexican Army soldiers, raided a house in the border city of Reynosa, where they rescued 61 migrants. The migrants were from Guatemala, Ecuador, and El Salvador and were reportedly being kept against their will in a stash house. However, authorities and military forces did not arrest any of the kidnappers who held the migrants against their will.

The rescue of the migrants in Reynosa is tied to the ongoing investigation into a prior kidnapping that became a national scandal in Mexico.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/01/15/gulf-cartel-continues-kidnapping-migrants-and-asylum-seekers-in-mexican-border-state/
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 11:17:05 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson