Author Topic: New York City Democrat Mayor Eric Adams Imposing 11 PM Curfew on Illegal Aliens  (Read 225 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York City Democrat Mayor Eric Adams Imposing 11 PM Curfew on Illegal Aliens

WARNER TODD HUSTON16 Jan 2024585

New York City Democrat Mayor Eric Adams is considering the idea of setting a curfew for illegal aliens in state-run housing after rising crime and worrisome safety issues exploded around migrant shelters, setting legal residents on edge.

Adams’ popularity has taken a steep nose dive recently, and he has been rapidly throwing ideas against the political wall, hoping it will bring voters back to his side after taking so much heat for his policies coddling illegal aliens.

If this latest trial balloon becomes city-wide policy, illegal border crossers in state shelters would be required to be in their rooms by 11 p.m. each evening, according to the New York Post. They will also be required to stay in their rooms until 6 a.m. barring emergency situations.

Shelter participants who violate the rule three times in a month could face expulsion, although exceptions can be made for those with work or school obligations or who have appointments during those hours.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/01/16/new-york-democrat-eric-adams-imposing-11-pm-curfew-illegal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If Trump were to do the same thing, it would be called racial profiling and declared illegal.  But, since a democrat is doing it, the profiling schtick will probably be "overlooked." :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
^^^^^
Right.

And what are they going to do with "curfew violators"?
Deport them?