Author Topic: Biden Campaign Refuses to Say Border Is Better Under Biden, Says Biden Sent Bill to Congress It Didn  (Read 404 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Campaign Refuses to Say Border Is Better Under Biden, Says Biden Sent Bill to Congress It Didn’t Pass

Ian Hanchett 16 Jan 2024

On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” Biden Principal Deputy Campaign Manager Quentin Fulks responded to a question on whether the situation on the border is better under President Joe Biden than it was under 2024 Republican presidential candidate former President Donald Trump by stating that “President Biden took office, sent a comprehensive immigration reform package to Congress. They have refused to pass it or do anything on it.”

Fulks stated, [relevant remarks begin around 2:30] “Well, first of all, Bret, what I would say about immigration is that we have to look back. Donald Trump had four years to do something on the border, and he did nothing. And then, right now, what we have — in fact, Donald Trump put immigrants in cages. He separated families. … Joe Biden has gotten to work still putting those families back together. But when it comes to immigration –.”

Host Bret Baier then cut in to ask, “Hold on, wait a second, you’re not saying that the situation on immigration and the border is better under the Biden administration than it [was] under the Trump administration? Is that what you’re saying?”

Fulks responded, “Bret, what I’m saying to is you that President Biden took office, sent a comprehensive immigration reform package to Congress. They have refused to pass it or do anything on it. They are grandstanding and playing political games.”

Baier then cut in to say, “He switched Remain in Mexico. … [C]atch and release, he flipped. He changed the border situation.”

Fulks countered, “Donald Trump rounded up immigrants, separated families, and put them in cages. That’s not how we treat human beings.”

Baier then cut in to ask, “There are more kids in custody under the Biden administration than there were under the Trump administration. Do you know that? And so, listen, you have to concede that immigration is a vulnerability for the Biden campaign. Can’t you concede that?”

Fulks answered, “Look, what we concede is that President Biden is working on this issue and that Republicans in the House are playing political games and doing Donald Trump’s bidding so that no real results get done. And it’s, in fact, why they’re the least effective House since the Great Depression, because they’re playing political games instead of trying to get real results done and working with this President for the American people.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/01/16/biden-campaign-refuses-to-say-border-is-better-under-biden-says-biden-sent-bill-to-congress-it-didnt-pass/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article...

And so, listen, you have to concede that immigration is a vulnerability for the Biden campaign.

This is an issue, may be the only one, that Trump has credibility on over Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
From the article...

And so, listen, you have to concede that immigration is a vulnerability for the Biden campaign.

This is an issue, may be the only one, that Trump has credibility on over Biden

And this issue is #1 with a lot of people.  Even more than the economy.

Especially in the south.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

Especially in the south.

My eldest son lives in Arizona and my in-laws winter in Texas

Yeah

Funny thing is that before my father and mother-in-law went to Texas each winter, my father-in-law thought we should be letting them in the country. Living in Texas  a few years changed his mind
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 09:44:25 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online DefiantMassRINO

A Border Bill with conservative poison pills is not a serious proposal.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My eldest son lives in Arizona and my in-laws winter in Texas

Yeah

Funny thing is that before my father and mother-in-law went to Texas each winter, my father-in-law thought we should be letting them in the country. Living in Texas  a few years changed his mind

Like a Tsunami, it looks a lot different when one is up close.

Your boy lives in AZ? Phoenix area?  I am out in a Rural county, but I lived near Phoenix for almost 40 years....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

Like a Tsunami, it looks a lot different when one is up close.

Your boy lives in AZ? Phoenix area?  I am out in a Rural county, but I lived near Phoenix for almost 40 years....

He lives in Maricopa

I remember he doesn’t live far from this particular mall that had this burger place with a long burger menu
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 10:45:02 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"On Tuesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” Biden Principal Deputy Campaign Manager Quentin Fulks..."

Somehow, I just don't think I'm going to get much in the way of honesty from Quentin Fulks.

Cyber observes:
"And this issue is #1 with a lot of people.  Even more than the economy.
Especially in the south."

It's the issue that Mr. Trump can use to beat The Party's underground (and above-ground) election apparatus -- IF he is unafraid to say what folks really think (but also who are afraid to speak out) regarding the situation.

Make no mistake, any Trump electoral victory will still be a tooth-and-nail fight and remain close if he wins.

But this is the horse to ride to victory, if the victory is to be won.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Especially in the south.

@Cyber Liberty

Ok,I will admit that I don't even make an  effort anymore to keep  track of the numbers of illegals the left has imported into  America,but I was honestly thinking there were more of them being sent to the left coast and the northeast than the south.

Is this right,or wrong?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He lives in Maricopa

I remember he doesn’t live far from this particular mall that had this burger place with a long burger menu

Sounds like the East Valley....
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

Sounds like the East Valley....

I think the place is called “cold beer and cheeseburgers.” Sound familiar?

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Ok,I will admit that I don't even make an  effort anymore to keep  track of the numbers of illegals the left has imported into  America,but I was honestly thinking there were more of them being sent to the left coast and the northeast than the south.

Is this right,or wrong?

@sneakypete

Wrong, I am sad to say.

Most are still here.  While we've set 10's of thousands Norte, 100's of thousands are crossing over, and doing significant damage to the land, much of which is private Ranches.  And they are overwhelming every city and village out there between long stretches of Sonoran Desert.  This is rough territory to be crossing, especially during Summer.

Oh, and shooting at CBP agents who call this "home."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think the place is called “cold beer and cheeseburgers.” Sound familiar?

No, I rarely haunted the area restaurants.  Preferred my and Mrs. Liberty's cooking.  There are 4 Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers locations around Phoenix Metro area, mostly in the east valley.  His is probably in Scottsdale.  A nice area!
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Wrong, I am sad to say.

Most are still here.  While we've set 10's of thousands Norte, 100's of thousands are crossing over, and doing significant damage to the land, much of which is private Ranches.  And they are overwhelming every city and village out there between long stretches of Sonoran Desert.  This is rough territory to be crossing, especially during Summer.

Oh, and shooting at CBP agents who call this "home."

@Cyber Liberty

I am truly sorry to hear that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!