Author Topic: NBC News Accidentally Undermines Media's 'Trump as Dictator' Narrative  (Read 211 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Recently there has been an ever increasing drumbeat from the media for a narrative portraying that
Donald Trump would be a dangerous dictator if he returned to the White House in 2025, despite not becoming one during his first term. Further undermining the media's "Trump as dictator" narrative was an NBC News article on Monday that presents plans by liberals both in and out of government to curtail "dictator" Trump's power by using the law to thwart him, and hyped a Collusion Hoax peddler as the standard-bearer for that effort.

The FIVE writers NBC crammbed into the article, Peter Nicholas, Katherine Doyle, Megan Lebowitz and Courtney Kube, plow forward trying to convince readers that a dangerous dictator can be constrained by mere law in "Fears grow that Trump will use the military in ‘dictatorial ways’ if he returns to the White House":

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2024/01/16/nbc-news-accidentally-undermines-medias-trump-dictator-narrative
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: NBC News Accidentally Undermines Media's 'Trump as Dictator' Narrative
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 09:57:00 pm »
Another thumbs up for a great article!  As much as I enjoy the DuFu videos, I prefer the traditional column layout.  Might be because I'm a bit hard of hearing....

:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: