Poll

Were the results of the 2020 election legitimate?

Trump won with out a shadow of a doubt (100% sure)
4 (33.3%)
There's a good possibility (up to 75% chance) that Trump got cheated
3 (25%)
Trump probably won (up to 50% chance)
0 (0%)
I'm on the fence (not really sure)
1 (8.3%)
I'm pretty sure Biden won, but even if he didn't I'm happy w/ the outcome <--EVIL option
0 (0%)
Biden probably won and it's travesty
1 (8.3%)
Biden definitely won by cheating
2 (16.7%)
Biden won fair and square
0 (0%)
Stoner option (write your own scenario)
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: February 15, 2024, 11:44:48 pm

Author Topic: Biden was legitimately elected in 2020  (Read 419 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Biden was legitimately elected in 2020
« on: January 16, 2024, 11:44:48 pm »
You may choose 2 options.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden was legitimately elected in 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 11:55:35 pm »
I understand there were a lot that was allowed to happen during the 2020 election that shouldn't have been allowed. Mass mail in voting, ballot harvesting, the Pennnsylvania Supreme Court extending the time ballots could be counted after it was already agreed on by the State Legislature are a few examples

But as of now, I accept Biden won. Both sides have believed elections were stolen from their candidate since Bush vs Gore. I have in laws that insisted to me that Trump was fraudulently elected in 2016 and have found plenty of "evidence" to back their case. Of course, now they believe 2020 was the cleanest election in the history of mankind. I am sure many Trump backers thought 2016 was the cleanest, fairest election, also

But even if you believe the election was stolen from you, you don't summon your supporters to DC and fire them up into rioting. I think Jan 6 hurt Trump with the general public. I guarantee if Hillary did similar when she lost, Trumpers would be calling for her imprisonment
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy