Author Topic: Rodney Dangerfield's Quest for Respect ~ America's Untold Stories (Video)  (Read 520 times)

Online corbe

Rodney Dangerfield's Quest for Respect ~ America's Untold Stories

Join Eric Hunley and Mark Groubert on a captivating journey through the life of Rodney Dangerfield in this must-watch episode of America's Untold Stories. Dive deep into the world of this legendary comedian and discover the untold story behind his famous catchphrase, "I don't get no respect!"

Eric and Mark explore the highs and lows of Rodney Dangerfield's career. From his early struggles in the entertainment industry to his rise as a comedy superstar, see the layers behind his humor and the reality of his quest for respect. This episode is a treasure trove for comedy lovers and fans of Rodney Dangerfield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1cWpCFnaSg
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
 :bkmk:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

Such dry humor, but sometimes he'd come up with a one liner that was funny. Other than that .... wasn't a fan.

As for the video -- it's mentioning Trump? :shrug:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 11:19:24 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

Mark Groubert is a big Trump fan, not sure about Eric.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
My favorite Rodney Dangerfield joke is -
I get no respect from my wife. She cut me back to twice a month.
But then, that's not so bad. I know two guys she cut out completely!

Come to think of it, that actually is true of Will Smith and his wife!
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online corbe

When he originated that joke 'Take my Wife' his 1st wife was dying of Cancer.  Hard core Comic.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online corbe

All I could find is this pic with Trump and Dangerfield....

And of course this: