Author Topic: Rob Reiner Attacks Christian Trump Supporters: How Does Anyone Who Believes in Jesus Support Donald  (Read 582 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rob Reiner Attacks Christian Trump Supporters: How Does Anyone Who Believes in Jesus Support Donald Trump?

David Ng 16 Jan 2024

Hollywood filmmaker-actor Rob Reiner is taking aim at Christians who support former President Donald Trump, saying he doesn’t understand how anyone who believes in the teachings of Jesus Christ could vote for Trump.

Rob Reiner fired off his salvo in an X post on Tuesday.

“Jesus told us to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. How in God’s name can anyone who believes in the teachings of Jesus support Donald Trump?” he wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/01/16/rob-reiner-attacks-christian-trump-supporters-how-does-anyone-who-believes-in-jesus-support-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What does a communist Jew know about what Christians think? And who does he think he is telling them how to live? Just a turd dropped from the turd tree, only difference he's not as polished as daddy was.

Online mountaineer

What does a communist Jew know about what Christians think?
I don't tell Buddhists how to be better Buddhists - because I am not one. I don't tell Jews how to be better Jews - because I am not one. Reiner has not one single shred of decency or humility about him, does he?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He really is a Meathead.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Ian McKelvey
@ian_mckelvey
In his younger years, Meathead actively campaigned to remove Jesus from public schools. Most recently, he participated in the making of a fake documentary that was meant to mock Christians. Now, Meathead wants you to observe the teachings of Christ while voting.
Meathead is dumb and disingenuous. Don’t be a Meathead.
9:49 PM · Jan 16, 2024

I like the response someone made to Meathead's tweet, though: "Did God tell you to go to Epstein Island?"

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org