Author Topic: U.S. Bishops Launch Prayer Campaign for End to Abortion in America  (Read 326 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Bishops Launch Prayer Campaign for End to Abortion in America
Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D.

16 Jan 2024

The United States Catholic bishops launched a prayer campaign Tuesday for an end to abortion, marking the anniversary of the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision that made abortion on demand the law of the land.

The “9 Days for Life” begins on January 16 and ends on January 22 with the observance of the annual Day of Prayer for the Legal Protection of Unborn Children.

In the Catholic Church, a “novena” consists of prayers over nine successive days and this particular novena is meant as an opportunity for prayer for the protection of human life and reparation for the evil of abortion.

Whereas each January thousands of people gather in Washington, DC, to uphold the dignity of all human life and pray for an end to abortion, today the tone has changed, the bishops note.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/faith/2024/01/16/u-s-bishops-launch-prayer-campaign-for-end-to-abortion-in-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: U.S. Bishops Launch Prayer Campaign for End to Abortion in America
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 06:04:55 pm »
 ////00000////

Let me know when they launch prayer campaign to end clergy sexual abuse of children.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.