Author Topic: Raffensperger Distorted Georgia Law After I Uncovered Illegal Votes.. Mark Davis  (Read 906 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Raffensperger Distorted Georgia Law After I Uncovered Illegal Votes
Mark Davis

Election integrity advocates recently had a very important win when a federal district court ruled that challenging the eligibility of thousands of voters in Georgia did not constitute “voter intimidation.”

Back in 2020, True the Vote, Derek Somerville and I, and three other activists were all sued by Stacey Abrams’ Fair Fight organization for allegedly violating the Prohibited Acts section of the Voting Rights Act. We had independently organized two different sets of challenges to voters with residency issues ahead of Georgia’s 2021 U.S. Senate runoff. True the Vote’s challenges were broader in scope than the challenges Derek and I had coordinated, which were narrowly focused on voters who appeared to have already cast ballots with residency issues in the 2020 general election.

When the judge ruled in favor of all the defendants in the case and found that there had “not been any violation of Section 11(b) of the Voting Rights Act by any of the named Defendants,” we got to experience “the thrill of victory,” and Fair Fight got to experience “the agony of defeat,” which was well deserved for dragging our good names through the mud for three solid years.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2024/01/16/lawsuit-uncovers-how-raffensperger-tried-to-memory-hole-the-election-law-trumps-georgia-call-was-about/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

That was two election cycles ago.  Get over it.  Move on.  We're trying to win the 2024 election, not re-litigate the 2020 election.

Trump lost the 2020 popular vote.
Trump lost the 2020 Electoral vote.

GOP underperformed in the 2022 midterms.

Americans don't like to elect sore losers - like Al Gore, John F'ing Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump - to the Presidency.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 07:43:58 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

That was two election cycles ago.  Get over it.  Move on.  We're trying to win the 2024 election, not re-litigate the 2020 election.

The same bleep who openly broke the law with impunity in 2020 is still in office in 2024.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-