Author Topic: ABC Poll: Biden Has Lowest Approval in 15 Years, 71% Say Economy 'Bad'  (Read 224 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ABC Poll: Biden Has Lowest Approval in 15 Years, 71% Say Economy 'Bad'
By Charlie McCarthy    |   Monday, 15 January 2024 10:17 AM EST

President Joe Biden has the lowest job approval rating of any chief executive in the past 15 years, a new ABC News/Ipsos poll found.

Biden's approval rating is 33%, the lowest since then-President George W. Bush in 2006-2008, ABC News reported. Biden also has a 58% disapproval rating.

Such negative approval/disapproval numbers could suggest support of the current House GOP's investigation of Biden's alleged influence peddling and potential impeachment.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/president-joe-biden-poll/2024/01/15/id/1149608/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: ABC Poll: Biden Has Lowest Approval in 15 Years, 71% Say Economy 'Bad'
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 03:20:03 pm »
Was this really written by Edgar Bergen's grandson? 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 03:40:07 pm »
After the fall of the Berlin Wall, a Polish economist told Western economists to watch the price of eggs as an economic barometer for the newly liberalized Polish economy.

Judging by chicken prices at the supermarket, Biden's Inflation is not transitory.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 03:45:51 pm »
After the fall of the Berlin Wall, a Polish economist told Western economists to watch the price of eggs as an economic barometer for the newly liberalized Polish economy.

Judging by chicken prices at the supermarket, Biden's Inflation is not transitory.

Inflation will remain until there is a change in  fiscal and monetary policy. Period.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy