Author Topic: Texas has moved over 100,000 foreign nationals to 'sanctuary cities,' including 37,100 to NYC  (Read 351 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas has moved over 100,000 foreign nationals to 'sanctuary cities,' including 37,100 to NYC

Gov. Greg Abbott began this in April 2022. The 100,000 foreign nationals equates to roughly 5% of those who illegally entered Texas in fiscal 2023 alone, the highest number on record.

By Bethany Blankley | The Center Square contributor
Published: January 14, 2024 11:12pm

Since April 2022, more than 100,000 foreign nationals who have illegally crossed the border have been bused or flown from Texas to six sanctuary cities. This equates to roughly 5% of those who illegally entered Texas in fiscal 2023 alone, the highest number on record, The Center Square exclusively reported.

Gov. Greg Abbott began busing foreign nationals who illegally entered the U.S. and were unlawfully released by the Biden administration into Texas, he argues, to provide relief to border communities, including at least 50 that declared disasters citing the border crisis.

The first self-described sanctuary city to receive foreign nationals from Texas was Washington, D.C. Not soon after, its mayor declared a state of emergency and asked the federal government to deploy the National Guard for help, which it denied. Texas has sent more than 12,500 people to the nation’s capital since April 2022.

Abbott then expanded the operation to New York City in August 2022. Since then, Texas has bused more than 37,100 people there, with thousands more transported by the Democratic city of El Paso. El Paso officials say New York City and Chicago are the destinations of choice of illegal border crossers arriving there.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/texas-transports-over-100000-foreign-nationals-sanctuary-cities
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Start busing them to Atlanta.
It's "the black capital" of America, lets see how long they put up with it...