Author Topic: 'Stay Woke' America’s Wokest States In 2024 (RANKED)  (Read 486 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Stay Woke' America’s Wokest States In 2024 (RANKED)
« on: January 16, 2024, 11:10:29 am »

'Stay Woke' America’s Wokest States In 2024 (RANKED)
Story by Conor Jameson • 20h
1 / 55

“Woke” refers to being conscious and actively engaged with significant societal realities and concerns, particularly those related to racial and social justice. People with political leanings towards the left-wing, i.e., a “Liberal,” are considered to be more woke. According to the Pew Research Center, we’ve ranked the states according to the percentage of people who claim to be Liberal in their political opinions.

This article is designed to present factual information emphasized by the data, focusing on objectivity rather than expressing subjective opinions.

We included Washington, D.C., in these rankings because it's a very important part of the woke culture. Next, you will find the state rankings from least to most WOKE!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/travel/stay-woke-america-s-wokest-states-in-2024-ranked/ss-AA1mZXip?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=545a7d2f78b2476da3c35cc848085c13&ei=64
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Re: 'Stay Woke' America’s Wokest States In 2024 (RANKED)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 01:09:04 pm »
“Woke” refers to being conscious and actively engaged with significant societal realities and concerns, particularly those related to racial and social justice.
That's a questionable definition.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Re: 'Stay Woke' America’s Wokest States In 2024 (RANKED)
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 04:50:37 am »
That's a questionable definition.
I think brainwashed better fits the definition of being woke.