Author Topic: White House victim of ‘swatting’ – fire trucks, EMS vehicles dispatched over fake 911 call  (Read 1183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House victim of ‘swatting’ – fire trucks, EMS vehicles dispatched over fake 911 call
January 15, 2024 | Kevin Haggerty |

Pranking “Brandon” reached a “dangerous criminal” level Monday when the president became just the latest high-profile target of an apparent “swatting.”

On any given day, gaffetastic President Joe Biden’s typical behavior is enough to wade him into a tide of relentless punchlines. However, on Monday morning, as over a dozen emergency vehicles were dispatched to the White House, the commander-in-chief wasn’t even home to experience firsthand the potentially serious consequences of a false report to 911.

Reporting on the incident, CNN producer and reporter Betsy Klein shared on social media, “Another troubling, dangerous swatting incident this AM: A caller falsely told 911 that the White House was on fire and someone was trapped inside. A significant emergency response [with] multiple @dcfireems units dispatched in the 7a hour before it was determined to be a false alarm.”

https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/status/1746907163346321408

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/01/15/white-house-victim-of-swatting-fire-trucks-ems-vehicles-dispatched-over-fake-911-call-1427895/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

It hasn't occurred to the people at D.C.'s 911 center that emergency calls from the White House would actually come from, you know, the White House?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Keystone Cop time in DC. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It hasn't occurred to the people at D.C.'s 911 center that emergency calls from the White House would actually come from, you know, the White House?

That would require a minimum amount of competence.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DB

Well with cell phones replacing land lines, anything is possible.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well with cell phones replacing land lines, anything is possible.

Cell phone work both ways. 

Offline Wingnut

That would require a minimum amount of competence.

You are asking to much. 

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

I have $10 that says her own people called that in.

20 bucks say's it twas Trump.

Offline PeteS in CA

SWATing is often attempted murder and has been a tactic used by some Progs against people whose views they hate. Until SWATers receive serious prison time it will continue. I do not care who false-reported the WH, they need prison time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online roamer_1

20 bucks say's it twas Trump.

... Snickering, as he went back to eating his Big Mac...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Welcome to the party pal.
The Republic is lost.