Author Topic: Mohammed el-Kurd: 'Normalize the massacres as the status-quo'  (Read 226 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mohammed el-Kurd: 'Normalize the massacres as the status-quo'
« on: January 15, 2024, 05:06:57 pm »
Mohammed el-Kurd: 'Normalize the massacres as the status-quo'
Thousands of people marched through London on Saturday in a pro-Palestinian rally calling for a ceasefire in Gaza.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
JANUARY 14, 2024 10:16

Thousands of people marched through London on Saturday in a pro-Palestinian rally calling for a ceasefire in Gaza.

Speaking to the crowds that had gathered at Parliament Square in London on Saturday during a pro-Palestinian march, Palestinian activist Mohammed el-Kurd called to “normalize the massacres as the status quo.”According to The Guardian, thousands of people marched through London at the pro-Palestinian protest calling for a ceasefire in Gaza.

Addressing the assembled masses, Mohammed el-Kurd said: “The atrocities that the Israeli regime is committing in Gaza are some of the most horrific, brutal actions we will ever see in all of our lifetime.”

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-782102
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Mohammed el-Kurd: 'Normalize the massacres as the status-quo'
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 05:09:15 pm »
Ah, yes!  The Religion of Peace! farter000000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson