Author Topic: Muslim Students Form Sharia Patrols, Enforce Islamic Law in German Schools, Violators Face Stoning a  (Read 514 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Muslim Students Form Sharia Patrols, Enforce Islamic Law in German Schools, Violators Face Stoning and Torture (Video)
 Amy MekJanuary 15, 2024Add comment7 min read

In the heart of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, a high school in Neuss grapples with a troubling trend as self-appointed Muslim students form Islamic Sharia Patrols, advocating stoning, torture, mandatory hijab-wearing, and gender segregation, reflecting a rejection of democratic values and prompting law enforcement involvement, while tracing its roots back to earlier incidents of Sharia enforcement in Germany and the influence of radical adults.

In the heart of North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, a troubling trend has emerged within a high school in Neuss. A group of Muslim students operating as self-appointed Islamic Sharia Patrols has unleashed a wave of intimidation, extremism, and radicalism that has sent shockwaves through the educational community. This alarming situation not only highlights the anti-Western nature of their demands but also raises questions about the roots and direction of this disturbing trend in Germany.

Rooted in Radicalism – Intimidation and Harassment

The group of senior Muslim students, aged between 17 and 19, has openly advocated for Sharia measures within their school. Their demands include stoning as a form of punishment, promoting torture, enforcing mandatory hijab-wearing for women and girls, and insisting on gender segregation during swimming lessons, even for teachers.

https://rairfoundation.com/muslim-students-form-sharia-patrols-enforce-islamic-law/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When you import muslims, you get...
...islam.

That's why all muslims in dar al harb (even citizens) must be returned to dar al islam.
If they won't go voluntarily...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 10:01:02 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline mountaineer

When you import muslims, you get...
...islam.
And death.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well if the friggin moslems want to go all medieval then I suggest the Germans reciprocate, Crusaders which included Germans, used crossbows to great and deadly effect so maybe the German students could teach these current day saracens how they work :whistle:

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Muslim Students Form Sharia Patrols, Enforce Islamic Law in German Schools, Violators Face Stoning and Torture (Video)
 https://rairfoundation.com/muslim-students-form-sharia-patrols-enforce-islamic-law/

Correction:  Radical Muslim Students Form Sharia Patrols, Enforce Radicalized Islamic Law in German Schools, Violators Face Stoning and Torture

Turkey in August:
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/people-walking-istiklal-street-istanbul-turkey-august-most-famous-visited-46164951.jpg?w=992