Author Topic: Pro-criminal policies are putting our cops in the crossfire  (Read 317 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pro-criminal policies are putting our cops in the crossfire
« on: January 15, 2024, 03:55:18 pm »
Pro-criminal policies are putting our cops in the crossfire
Opinion by Fox News
 •
5h

America has become less safe. The 12 major cities saw all-time crime records in recent years.

Meanwhile, a report from Our America from October shows that carjackings, burglaries, homicides, assaults and other crimes are overwhelming America’s cities and leaving residents terrified for their own safety. This is, by definition, a job for law enforcement; however, too often the men and women who are supposed to keep our streets safe aren’t really safe to do their jobs.

Let’s call things what they are: America is facing a wave of pro-criminal violence because of the wave of anti-cop propaganda being pushed by the woke corporate media and the politicians riding that propaganda wave to push pro-criminal, anti-cop policies like "defunding" the police. 
Now, the downstream reality is that too many law enforcement officers today are caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to upholding the rule of law. They’re caught in the crossfire between the politicized leadership they face and the criminals who are emboldened by the latest wave of soft-on-crime policies.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/pro-criminal-policies-are-putting-our-cops-in-the-crossfire/ar-AA1mZpbz?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=126bbf229bee427cdd7441ff1e5d7219&ei=24
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Pro-criminal policies are putting our cops in the crossfire
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 03:55:57 pm »
Just the way democrats and rinos planned it. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Re: Pro-criminal policies are putting our cops in the crossfire
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 04:47:02 pm »
Just the way democrats and rinos planned it. :thud:

No

This is a 100% Democrat caused problem
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy