Author Topic: Delaware police find cocaine, heroin, guns at daycare with 4 kids; 2 suspects arrested  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Delaware police find cocaine, heroin, guns at daycare with 4 kids; 2 suspects arrested
© Dover Police Department

ADelaware man and woman were arrested last week after detectives found hundreds of bags of heroin and other drugs along with firearms at a daycare they operated while multiple children were present, authorities said.

Cameron Christmas, 33, and Jessica Cooper, 29, were both taken into custody without incident on Thursday afternoon at their residence in Dover, the Dover Police Department said.

Officers were conducting a drug investigation at the home, which they learned was also being operated as a daycare called The Little Peoples LFCC 2, according to authorities.

During the investigation, detectives discovered 93.1 grams of cocaine, 26.4 grams of crack, 302 bags of heroin, 2 handguns, and $32,262.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/delaware-police-find-cocaine-heroin-guns-at-daycare-with-4-kids-2-suspects-arrested/ar-AA1n04WO?ocid=msedgntphdr&cvid=1fea61534eeb48df9717dfca957b62c9&ei=17
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I can tell from the pictures the cops were racists. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson