Author Topic: Biden Money Haul: Nearly $100 Million Raised, Most Ever By a Democrat at This Point  (Read 344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Money Haul: Nearly $100 Million Raised, Most Ever By a Democrat at This Point
The haul shows how fundraising is one of Biden’s distinct competitive advantages over Republicans in 2024
Published 01/15/24 05:00 AM ET|Updated 4 hr ago
Dan Merica

President Joe Biden announced Monday that his campaign and the Democratic National Committee raised $97 million in the final three months of 2023, continuing its fundraising dominance with a sizable $117 million in the campaign’s bank account.

The Democratic haul from October to December – which includes money raised by the Democratic National Committee and through Biden’s joint fundraising agreement with a range of Democratic groups – surpasses the $72 million the operation raised in the second quarter of 2023 and the $71 million in the third quarter of the year. And the campaign claimed on Monday that its substantial bank account is the “highest total amassed by any Democratic candidate in history at this point in the cycle.”

The Biden campaign has a distinct competitive advantage over Republicans in fundraising. Not only have Democrats dominated campaign-side fundraising for years but Biden is not mired in a serious primary campaign and can raise money in coordination with the Democratic committee and in larger sums, while Republicans are spending millions in their primary, including in Monday night’s Iowa caucus.

more
https://themessenger.com/politics/biden-money-haul-nearly-100-million-raised-most-ever-by-a-democrat-at-this-point
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

I wouldn’t bet on him stepping down before the election

He doesn’t have to be coherent. He doesn’t have to be honest. He doesn’t have to be a good campaigner. All he has to do is raise money, and beat MAGA, and  he can do both

It’s more likely he’ll step down after winning reelection
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DB

Well... They print money handing it to the politically connected and some of it comes back into their pockets. It is entirely corrupt. Planned Parenthood, the teacher's union, on and on...

Online cato potatoe

Biden will absolutely swamp Donald at spending on the actual campaign.  The margin will be unprecedented.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO:
"I wouldn’t bet on him stepping down before the election
...It’s more likely he’ll step down after winning reelection"

You've missed the entire point why he can't run again:
Because kamala (sutra) will in all likelihood still be his VP.
And they can't let her become president.
They just... can't.

So he has to go... in a way that takes her "offa the ticket", too.

If ol' white joe bows out at (or just before) the DCommunist convention in Chicago, that will pull the rug right out from kamala's feet. She'll have to fight for the nomination (to be president) herself. How far did she get last time she tried that?

Watch for "The Great Switcheroo" (as I've previously predicted) this summer in Chicago...
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,520587.msg2953946.html#msg2953946
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 12:11:03 am by Fishrrman »

Online mountaineer

CNN and Biden’s former Comms Director celebrate the Iowa results last night. They admit Biden wants Trump to be the Republican nominee.

https://twitter.com/SonofHas/status/1747116275346604449
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org