Author Topic: Massachusetts Officials Pleading with Private Homeowners to Take in Illegal Aliens  (Read 2284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Massachusetts Officials Pleading with Private Homeowners to Take in Illegal Aliens

Warner Todd Huston 14 Jan 2024

The state of Massachusetts is asking private homeowners to take in illegal aliens as the state runs out of room to house the thousands of border crossers who are still flooding into the Bay State.

Massachusetts is the only state that has a state-wide “right to housing” rule for homeless families. And with that rule in mind, Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey (D) has repeatedly asked legal residents to open up their homes to illegal immigrants for whom officials are having a hard time finding beds.

Healey declared a “state of emergency” over the influx of illegal aliens in August, saying in her declaration, “There are currently nearly 5,600 families or more than 20,000 individuals in state shelter, including children and pregnant women.”

One solution Healey and her allies have suggested is housing migrants in private homes.

Days after Healey’s declaration, Lt. Gov. Kim Driscoll (D) told the state, “Most importantly, if you have an extra room or suite in your home, please consider hosting a family. Housing and shelter is our most pressing need and become a sponsor family.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/01/14/massachusetts-officials-pleading-private-homeowners-take-illegal-aliens/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Days after Healey’s declaration, Lt. Gov. Kim Driscoll (D) told the state, “Most importantly, if you have an extra room or suite in your home, please consider hosting a family. Housing and shelter is our most pressing need and become a sponsor family.”
I think I'd need  a pretty darn good reason to do this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Logan Airport has now been turned into a shelter for illegal aliens in Boston.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1749795620817109225

Offline LMAO

Today, pleading

Tomorrow……?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Today, pleading

Tomorrow……?

Beating, at gunpoint.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Question: How many illegals are currently living in all of the Governor's properties?
Answer: Zero. She is not that stupid. Once they 'move-in', it is impossible to get them out no matter what they do.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A bit less forceful, but reminiscent of Dr Zhivago...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have thought of this from time to time. How long will it be until the Democrats begin confiscating properties to house their 'pet' illegals. No, I mean I really have contemplated how long it will be until the Democrat fascists decide you (not them, of course) have too much. Then begin just moving people out of whole neighborhoods to move in their new Democrat voters (slaves).

What may have seemed like fantasy in America, may soon become real.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Many empty Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket Summer homes are available during this off-season.  Over-homed rich limousine liberal Open Border rich bastards need to pay their fair share.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts should know that it is against the law to harbor illegal aliens in one's home.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Many empty Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket Summer homes are available during this off-season.  Over-homed rich limousine liberal Open Border rich bastards need to pay their fair share.
The Obummers and Heinz-Kerrys come to mind. I bet they have a lot of extra room for guests at their Nantucket homes.

Offline libertybele

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts should know that it is against the law to harbor illegal aliens in one's home.

They. Don't. Care.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

NotKennyRogers
@NotKennyRogers
The Obamas have a 6,892 square foot house sitting on 29.3 secluded acres valued at $11.9 million. Currently housing zero illegal immigrants.
7:27 PM · Feb 20, 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

No matter. They will confiscate your property and use it as they see fit. During the American Revolution, many states passed laws allowing them to seize the property of known loyalists. So-called “confiscation laws” effectively criminalized dissent against the American Revolution. The seizure and sale of loyalist property also raised revenue for the state by redistributing property from Loyalists to the rest of the community. Many new states’ established their legitimacy in the eyes of their constituents by depriving certain people of their right to property.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Let's have the rich woke upper elite of MA put their money where their mouth is and pass a law that any home over over a certain square footage must must take in one illegal for every say, 600 sq ft. Of course those capable should take in whole families first, and must not charge rent, utilities or incur any other cost on said immigrants.

I can see the whole taking-in-illegals dying a quick death after that proposal.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnpATXvwWrI

Maintain the property rights of all, or no one will have them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis