Author Topic: CBP offering bonuses to entice new agent hires  (Read 203 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CBP offering bonuses to entice new agent hires
« on: January 15, 2024, 12:16:11 pm »
CBP offering bonuses to entice new agent hires
Agencies are struggling to recruit agents to work along the southern border
They're now offering hefty sign-on bonuses and easing up on some rules
In 2022, CBP lost 7.4% of its agents — the most in the past four years
Ali Bradley

Updated: JAN 11, 2024 / 05:10 PM CST

(NewsNation) — Like many law enforcement agencies across the country, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are also facing headwinds when recruiting new agents.

The agency is dealing with a vast shortage that is only getting worse as it deals with historic numbers of migrants along the southern border.

To broaden the hiring pool, the agency has eased its policies on things like tattoos and facial hair and increased the sign-on bonus for new hires by an extra $10,000 to $30,000 if they go to areas in need.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/immigration/border-coverage/cbp-bonuses-new-agent-hires/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: CBP offering bonuses to entice new agent hires
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 12:17:56 pm »
It won't work!!  Democrats and rinos have proven the best way to entice people into police type work is to defund them and then smear them every chance you get. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: CBP offering bonuses to entice new agent hires
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 07:01:03 pm »
This will apply to only POCs.  Whites and Asians need not apply.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: