Author Topic: Today's Toons 1/15/24  (Read 4948 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 1/15/24
« on: January 15, 2024, 11:40:40 am »

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0:

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

President Biden spent Christmas at Camp David last weekend but not before he scolded the press before boarding the helicopter and demanded more positive coverage about the economy. The president may not grasp what inflation is doing to shopping. It now takes two Karens to complain to the manager.

Fox News reported Nikki Haley a solid number 2 in Iowa. It stoked envy. Biden hasn't had a solid number 2 in years.

A UFO was photographed hovering over Air Force One as President Biden was arriving in Los Angeles Airport last week, before the white sphere wandered over L.A. I hope it wasn't searching for intelligent life. A voice was overheard from inside the UFO saying it's a good thing ET went home.

The Colorado Supreme Court used the House January 6th Commission's verdict as a legal basis for claiming Trump is an insurrectionist. It allowed no Trump witnesses and no witnesses to be cross-examined. To begin each hearing the commission stood for the singing of Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport.

Hamas has adopted the DeGaulle Doctrine. It says if you lose your country at the beginning of the war, the US will win it back for you.

Whenever Democrats use the 1866 insurrection clause as an excuse to kick Trump off the ballot, they never thank the Confederacy for making it all possible.

I was scheduled to perform in Denver next week but the Colorado Supreme Court ruled the panty raid I led at OU in 1973 was an insurrection and removed my name from the marquee.

I saw 75,000 migrants bunched up at the US border Friday. I have to admit Biden rallies are even more impressive than Trump's.

NBC News reported a deranged black guy broke into the Grand Central Station restaurant area in New York and stabbed and wounded two teenage girls while screaming he wants all white people dead. If only he'd added especially if you are Jewish, he would have received a full ride scholarship to Harvard.

President Biden skipped the traditional year-end press conference Wednesday and flew to the Virgin Islands where he greeted the New Year. He may need a vacation to clear his head. After landing in St. Croix, Joe chatted with reporters and predicted that 2023 is going to be a pretty good year.

Los Angeles Airport and New York's JFK Airport were targeted by pro-Palestinian protestors Wednesday who blockaded roads into the airport. It infuriated Al Qaeda, who oppose blocking the entrance to airports. Their reaction was, we don't want to be hijacking empty planes, you idiot Jihadists.

The Daily Mail reported on a disturbing poll which found that twenty percent of young people in America believe that Osama bin Laden was a force for good. What do they know? Ten percent were probably thinking Osama was Obama and the other ten percent think he was Obi-Wan Kenobi's brother.

Mickey Mouse's original name Steamboat Willie lost to public domain. It's also the name Bill Clinton used on the Epstein flight logs.

Hamas deputy leader killed in explosion. At least he died doing what he loved.

Current redacted list of Epstein associates has 187 mentions of J Doe in court papers...Shouldn't that be P Doe?

No one doubts that Bill Clinton went to Pedophile Island. What I can't figure out is, how did they get him to leave?

Israel kills Hamas leader just as he was about to be offfered the job as president of Harvard.

Harvard former president Claudine Gay ripped her firing for plagiarism of scholarly works and labeled it racist. However if you have faith that if one door closes, another one opens, you generally wind up with the right career. This morning Claudine Gay stepped into her new job as the CEO of Xerox.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Vulcan)

Online Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 1/15/24
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 02:27:20 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 03:59:15 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline pookie18

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2024, 04:19:03 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 04:19:34 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & my pleasure, Jimino!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 05:13:30 pm »
Woohoo!!  Monday morning Toons and Argus Extras are delicious!  Thanks a million, Pookie, and stay warm this week!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 06:06:33 pm »
Woohoo!!  Monday morning Toons and Argus Extras are delicious!  Thanks a million, Pookie, and stay warm this week!

You're welcome, as always, CL!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2024, 07:41:38 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2024, 11:36:03 am »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, as ever, Smokin Joe!