Author Topic: WEF Predicts that War Will No Longer Be a Threat  (Read 172 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WEF Predicts that War Will No Longer Be a Threat
« on: January 15, 2024, 11:39:45 am »
WEF Predicts that War Will No Longer Be a Threat
9 hours ago
Kip Hansen

Opinion by Kip Hansen — 14 January 2024

Statistica informs us that the wonderful World Economic Forum, whose billionaire members want total domination of everything on the planet, apparently have decided not to gain that domination through armed conflict.

Here’s the story:

The text reads:

“With inflation easing in most parts of the world, experts no longer consider the cost-of-living crisis the most pressing issue in the short-term. Instead, they think misinformation and disinformation will be the most severe risk over the next two years. In light of nearly three billion people heading to the polls in various major economies during that time, the widespread use of mis- or disinformation could “undermine the legitimacy of newly elected governments” and ultimately result in unrest in the form of violent protests, hate crimes or even terrorism. Looking at the 10-year horizon, misinformation is expected to remain a major threat, but the four most severe risks faced by the world are all predicted to be related to climate change.”

I’m not sure if they have decided to run even more mis- and disinformation campaigns in their effort to gain control over the next two years, but it certainly is possible.  In the two-year time-frame, “interstate armed conflict”, despite two rather significant wars currently taking place, is down the list at #5, coming in below misinformation and disinformation, extreme weather events, societal polarization, and cyber security.

But, apparently these power-hungry plutocrats, have decided to let the wars fade away, and instead, over the next ten years,  they plan to use the manufactured threats of climate change-related extreme weather, critical change to Earth systems, biodiversity loss and ecosystem collapse, and natural resource shortages to create enough world-wide fear to allow them to grab even more power where ever and however they can.

Statistica seems to encourage them with the cute little melting Earth image.

War, interstate armed conflict, has been dropped from the top ten altogether.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/01/14/wef-predicts-that-war-will-no-longer-be-a-threat/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 11:40:45 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: WEF Predicts that War Will No Longer Be a Threat
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 11:42:02 am »
But if global goreing causes war today, surely it will cause war in 10 years! :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson