Author Topic: US Employment Reports Over Exaggerated Job Growth By 400,000  (Read 224 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Employment Reports Over Exaggerated Job Growth By 400,000
« on: January 15, 2024, 11:17:06 am »

US Employment Reports Over Exaggerated Job Growth By 400,000
Story by James Cross • 21h
MARKETS TODAY

The Report On the Report is...Bleak

The quarterly job growth report is one of the important economic numbers that the government likes to tout as the result of successful policy. Joe Biden has been pushing the concept of "Bidenomics" during his presidency, citing bipartisan infrastructure legislation and the strong growth of jobs in the economy as proof of policy success. But is it really?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/us-employment-reports-over-exaggerated-job-growth-by-400-000/ss-AA1mX1K7?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=98fd7c448db246ca99847b44c14907b2&ei=29
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: US Employment Reports Over Exaggerated Job Growth By 400,000
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 11:19:21 am »
I guess the MSM uses the word exaggerated to protect Biden instead of using the phrase "lied about." :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson