Author Topic: Georgia DA Fani Willis says accusations of affair with Trump prosecutor are racially motivated  (Read 911 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Georgia DA Fani Willis says accusations of affair with Trump prosecutor are racially motivated
By Social Links for Alex Oliveira
Published Jan. 14, 2024, 6:57 p.m. ET

A Georgia district attorney accused of hiring her lover to prosecute former President Trump broke her silence on the controversy, saying she and the prosecutor were targeted because they are black.

“They only attacked one,” Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis Sunday at Big Bethel AME Church in Atlanta. “First thing they say, ‘Oh, she’s gonna play the race card now.’

“But no God, isn’t it them that’s playing the race card when they only question one?”

The comments were Willis’ first time addressing the allegations publicly — but she neither confirmed nor denied the claims lobbed at her and special prosecutor Nathan Wade, who helped secure an indictment against the former Republican president in an election interference case.

She called Wade “a great friend and a great lawyer,” along with a “superstar,” but failed to mention him by name once during her more than 30 minute speech, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/14/news/georgia-da-fani-williams-says-accusations-of-affair-with-trump-prosecutor-are-racially-motivated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Georgia DA Fani Willis says accusations of affair with Trump prosecutor are racially motivated
By Social Links for Alex Oliveira
Published Jan. 14, 2024, 6:57 p.m. ET

A Georgia district attorney accused of hiring her lover to prosecute former President Trump broke her silence on the controversy, saying she and the prosecutor were targeted because they are black.

“They only attacked one,” Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis Sunday at Big Bethel AME Church in Atlanta. “First thing they say, ‘Oh, she’s gonna play the race card now.’

“But no God, isn’t it them that’s playing the race card when they only question one?”

The comments were Willis’ first time addressing the allegations publicly — but she neither confirmed nor denied the claims lobbed at her and special prosecutor Nathan Wade, who helped secure an indictment against the former Republican president in an election interference case.

She called Wade “a great friend and a great lawyer,” along with a “superstar,” but failed to mention him by name once during her more than 30 minute speech, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/01/14/news/georgia-da-fani-williams-says-accusations-of-affair-with-trump-prosecutor-are-racially-motivated/

I don't know where it is in the speech, but she sure as hell played the race card.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Hoodat

In other words, the accusations are true.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

lol

When unable to debate, defend, or absent of facts, just whip out the tried and true race card
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Of course she runs to the local black church for sanctuary and absolution, so that she can cry "racism" against her exposers.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline mountaineer

Greg Price
@greg_price11
Fani Willis indicted President Trump, hired a lead prosecutor who never tried a felony case that she was sleeping with, paid him nearly $1M in Georgia tax dollars, and he proceeded to buy plane tickets for vacations in her name.

It doesn't get more comically corrupt.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1748447785081356447
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

A clip of Fani Willis from 2020 saying how unfortunate it would be if taxpayers had to pay for affairs between elected officials.
This is the same woman accused of sleeping with a married man she hired for top dollar to prosecute Trump.

https://twitter.com/TaraBull808/status/1748480400970924494

Offline Hoodat

A clip of Fani Willis from 2020 saying how unfortunate it would be if taxpayers had to pay for affairs between elected officials.

So apparently, Willis was already thinking about it in 2020.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

So apparently, Willis was already thinking about it in 2020.
Maybe having affairs with married men is a habit with her.

Offline rustynail

Georgia Senate to launch a sweeping investigation and appoint a nine-member special committee with subpoena powers to explore whether Fulton County DA Fani Willis benefited from an affair with Nathan Wade, a special prosecutor hired by her office and paid $700,000 to assist in the Trump investigation, according to Breitbart.