Author Topic: VIDEO: Fani Willis RAGES Against MTG for Her SHTOOPGATE Woes  (Read 530 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Fani Willis RAGES Against MTG for Her SHTOOPGATE Woes
« on: January 14, 2024, 07:45:45 pm »
On Sunday morning, January 14, 2024, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis spoke publicly for the first time since her Shtoopgate scandal broke. In a rage filled speech chock full of self-pity at Big Bethel AME church, she blamed Marjorie Taylor Greene for her woes. I kid you not. It was also surprising that she defended her beloved Shtoopster, Nathan Wade. Equally surprising is that at no time during the nearly hour long speech did the number of viewers watching the livestream on YouTube rise to much over 100 which tells me that the mainstream media is in coverup mode even though Marcel Marceau himself rose from from the dead to honor Fani as you can see at the end of this video. What was unsurprising was that Willis did not address the payments of over $650,000 of taxpayer money for luxury hotels and cruises in which she and her lover participated. However, at least her Nathan Wade, was meticulous in submitting invoices for meetings with White House officials for "Get Trump" strategy sessions. Thank you, Nathan, for doing the paperwork necessary for completely undermining not only the Fulton Country bogus case against Trump but Jack Smith's bogus cases as well.

https://rumble.com/embed/v44e979/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: VIDEO: Fani Willis RAGES Against MTG for Her SHTOOPGATE Woes
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 07:48:56 pm »
Hillary did the black accent better than Fani.  Just say'n.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-H9BOIYhgc
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: VIDEO: Fani Willis RAGES Against MTG for Her SHTOOPGATE Woes
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 03:01:53 am »
Bad enough she's pulling all this other crap, but to deny it in a church?

Isaiah: 5:20 (KJV)
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis