Author Topic: Fears grow that Trump will use the military in ‘dictatorial ways’ if he returns to the White House  (Read 3781 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

So you don’t believe that Trump is “obsessed with going down in the history books as the president that saved America”  wink777

@LMAO

Uh....and that's supposed to be a BAD thing?    :silly: :silly: :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

@LMAO

Except ... wasn't that what his supporters were claiming to begin with?  Obviously as of right now that's definitely not going to happen.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe they would. Or maybe not.

But we know for a fact and history, Trump will

You Trump sycophants forget that we have a four-year record already to base our judgment on. You act as if this is his first time running.

Many of the economic problems we’re experiencing got their start during the Trump administration. Biden is only accelerating them

I think I’ll pass on the continuation of the Obama/Trump/Biden era

@LMAO

Means nothing  coming from a  DeSanctimonious Drone.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Means nothing  coming from a  DeSanctimonious Drone.

So, which part of my post are you disputing?

I'll answer for you..none. Because you can't. And you know it

So I don't blame you for your snarky post. Because when measured against math and economic reality, Trump comes up short
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 12:01:21 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@LMAO

@LMAO   @DCPatriot

It is if you are  whiney little Party People,who like things  the way they are now  and who  HATE rich people.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO   @DCPatriot

It is if you are  whiney little Party People,who like things  the way they are now  and who  HATE rich people.

If you like the way things are going, Trump and Biden are your men
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If you like the way things are going, Trump and Biden are your men

@LMAO

Well,it's going to be either Trump or Biden that gets  elected,so looks like you  and your cohorts will just be stomping your little feets in outrage because your favorite RINO didn't get the nomination.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

Well,it's going to be either Trump or Biden that gets  elected,so looks like you  and your cohorts will just be stomping your little feets in outrage because your favorite RINO didn't get the nomination.

Lol...

RINO...anybody who refuses to worship at the alter of Trump. Like it or not, your boy is the biggest so called RINO to run in the last several election cycles. Your boy, while people like RDS, Cruz, Paul, ect were representing conservatism in Congress, was funding the campaigns of many Democrats

Sided with Democrats over COVID spending
Planned Parenthood does some very good work
Bernie Sanders tariffs
Christopher Wray and Mark Miley
Just to name a few

https://www.deseret.com/2022/9/16/23341152/what-rino-means-in-trump-era-rusty-bowers
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 12:19:28 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lol...

RINO...anybody who refuses to worship at the alter of Trump. Like it or not, your boy is the biggest so called RINO to run in the last several election cycles. Your boy, while people like RDS, Cruz, Paul, ect were representing conservatism in Congress, was funding the campaigns of many Democrats

Sided with Democrats over COVID spending
Planned Parenthood does some very good work
Bernie Sanders tariffs
Christopher Wray and Mark Miley
Just to name a few

https://www.deseret.com/2022/9/16/23341152/what-rino-means-in-trump-era-rusty-bowers

@LMAO

I know your attention span is lacking,but RDS,Cruz,etc,etc,etc were serving politicians,while Trump was a private businessman whose prime focus at that time was turning profits.

If this is too hard for you to follow,get someone to explain it to you.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

I know your attention span is lacking,but RDS,Cruz,etc,etc,etc were serving politicians,while Trump was a private businessman whose prime focus at that time was turning profits.

Yup

As expected, more excuse making :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

@LMAO

More like declaring bankruptcy while stroking checks to Democrat politicians like Chuck Schumer and Kamala Harris.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@LMAO

So his pocketbook was more important to him than his country.  What an endorsement.

You know, there are plenty of other businessmen who support Republican/conservative candidates and causes because it's what they believe in.   Trump of course believes only in himself, so supporting causes or candidates that didn't benefit him personally wasn't on his radar.

A thoroughly despicable human being, and an equally despicable American.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 01:34:51 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Report: Establishment Plots Military Coup Against Donald Trump if Reelected

Milley already laid the groundwork for a coup against Trump. Milley was plotting with China to either replace Trump, or to make him irrelevant. Milley, in his position as Joint Chiefs of Staff, set himself up with China that THEY would decide what Donald Trump does militarily. Milley in many respects, placed himself and China 'above' POTUS.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 01:40:42 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

So his pocketbook was more important to him than his country.  What an endorsement.

You know, there are plenty of other businessmen who support Republican/conservative candidates and causes because it's what they believe in.   Trump of course believes only in himself, so supporting causes or candidates that didn't benefit him personally wasn't on his radar.

A thoroughly despicable human being, and an equally despicable American.

It isn't just that or his lack of character or that establishment republicans are endorsing him

There are real policy concerns when it comes to Trump as a conservative. Nobody here ever said they wouldn't vote for him because he's rich and orange. The concerns are logical. We have a candidate whose closer to Sanders and Biden on trade, monetary policy, fiscal policy, and in some ways worse on economic policy(pressuring the Federal reserve to lower interest rates while inflation rages). And he's promising more. And his sycophants thinks it's all great. there will be no "kaching" with Trump's policies, as his record proves otherwise. Even if there were, it'll all be gone as fast as it comes in. And many of the things he's proposing the math doesn't remotely add up

He was better on the border than the last 4 presidents but that may not be the main issue driving the general election.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 02:58:34 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

If "obsessed with going into the history books as the president who saved  America" means handing over control of the economy to health care bureaucrats while printing trillions of dollars to pay people not to work and lighting the inflation spark as an example, then yes it is a bad thing

Barry Goldwater

Offline DB

Just dig in to weather the continuing storm. It's going to go on at least another 5 years... Choices have consequences, a lot of people deserve them. And a lot of people don't...

Offline LMAO

Just dig in to weather the continuing storm. It's going to go on at least another 5 years...

And that's all you can do.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
If "obsessed with going into the history books as the president who saved  America"....

Here's my concern -- if Trump has to choose between 1) pushing and sticking to a conservative agenda but being stymied by Democrats and accomplishing little, or 2) making deals with them and then claiming victory as the President who saved America, which way does he go?

I'd bet he'd go 2) in a heartbeat.  It's exactly what he did during Covid, and it's what he was trying to do in that clip about the immigration deal he wanted to push.  He wants to be adored -- by who doesn't matter so much, and most of his supporters would rationalize any move he made anyway and still support him.

I simply don't trust him at all to stick to conservative ideals, and even less in a second term when he wouldn't have to worry about the support of Republicans for a re-election campaign.

Offline libertybele

Here's my concern -- if Trump has to choose between 1) pushing and sticking to a conservative agenda but being stymied by Democrats and accomplishing little, or 2) making deals with them and then claiming victory as the President who saved America, which way does he go?

I'd bet he'd go 2) in a heartbeat.  It's exactly what he did during Covid, and it's what he was trying to do in that clip about the immigration deal he wanted to push.  He wants to be adored -- by who doesn't matter so much, and most of his supporters would rationalize any move he made anyway and still support him.

I simply don't trust him at all to stick to conservative ideals, and even less in a second term when he wouldn't have to worry about the support of Republicans for a re-election campaign.

I am equally concerned.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@LMAO

@sneakypete

RDS has only been in poltics since 2012.  If you are going to make incorrect dumb accusations, at least have some facts to back them up.

Trump?  That silly Escalator ride was in 2015.  Add a lot more years if you want to include all the time and money he used trying to influence politicans even back into the last century......   Including, and supporting democrats.

If numbers are hard for you to understand, let me know.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 05:41:30 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

@sneakypete

RDS has only been in poltics since 2012.  If you are going to make incorrect dumb accusations, at least have some facts to back them up.

Trump?  That silly Escalator ride was in 2015.  Add a lot more years if you want to include all the time and money he used trying to influence politicans even back into the last century......   Including, and supporting democrats.

If numbers are hard for you to understand, let me know.

That’s been explained to him several times, but he either has an excuse, or has convinced himself that Ron DeSantis didn’t have a political career until Donald Trump. Facts be damned.

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The FEDs showed up at Milley's door.
They have a few questions, about his book.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The FEDs showed up at Ray Epps' house. They claim they do not know the guy and have never met him.

Then, they all started doing shots together and playing beer pong.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 07:32:46 am by 240B »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Report: Establishment Plots Military Coup Against Donald Trump if Reelected

Milley already laid the groundwork for a coup against Trump. Milley was plotting with China to either replace Trump, or to make him irrelevant. Milley, in his position as Joint Chiefs of Staff, set himself up with China that THEY would decide what Donald Trump does militarily. Milley in many respects, placed himself and China 'above' POTUS.

@240B

I don't think Miss Milley is capable of independent thought. She is a toy employed by her globalist masters/international banker handlers,starting before the day she got an appointment to West Point.

No,this does NOT make her less "guilty" in ANY respect. If anything,it makes  her more guilty due to her knowingly and purposely  violating her oath and working to destroy American as a FREE AND INDEPENDENT NATION of free peoples.

And Milley isn't alone as the only senior General Officer to knowingly choose treason as the route to power. She had people protecting her and guiding her career from Day One.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That’s been explained to him several times, but he either has an excuse, or has convinced himself that Ron DeSantis didn’t have a political career until Donald Trump. Facts be damned.

@LMAO

You are as delusional,as ever.

The KINDEST thing that can be said about Dey do Ron Ron is that he is a weasel.