Author Topic: The Townhall 50: Tabulating the Worst in Journalism in 2023 – #31-50  (Read 170 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Townhall 50: Tabulating the Worst in Journalism in 2023 – #31-50

Brad Slager
Jan 10, 2024

We have reached that time here at Riffed From The Headlines to compile our list of the journalists who distinguished themselves over the past year with their departure from journalism ethics, repugnant reportorial displays, soporific punditry, and just plain bad performances throughout the year. Drawing up the list was a laborious process.

First, we had to compile examples. Then, measure things based on performance, influence, bias, reach, and work other factors into a complex formula to rank accordingly. It was laborious, but – unlike many on this list – we took the time to research and explore the topics. So, let's get into things – here is the introductory list as we make our way through the chart of 50 notable names from 2023.

https://townhall.com/columnists/bradslager/2024/01/10/the-townhall-50-tabulating-the-worst-in-journalism-in-2023-31-50-n2633455
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson