Author Topic: Almost half of Haley supporters say they would vote for Biden over Trump: Iowa poll  (Read 1235 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Voting for Biden this election is a distinct indicator of mental illness or mental incompetence (possibly some masochism mixed in). Last election Biden was out of the picture hiding in his basement while the main stream media ran his campaign for him. But now that everyone knows who and what he is ... voting for Biden again would be symptomatic of some kind of insanity.

People who vote for Biden now are the same kind of people who would offer up their 10 year old daughter to him to hug, and grope, and kiss/sniff. They are people with no soul.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

A vote for Nikki is a vote for Trump, apparently.

Q. Can a man become a woman?

Nikki Haley:  We want to make sure people can live any way they want to live…you should be free to live the way you want to live, government and everybody else can stay out of your way.
Bonchie
@bonchieredstate
Nikki Haley joins Trump in refusing to just say a man can't become a woman.
Why is this so difficult?
11:13 AM · Jan 15, 2024

Megyn Kelly
@megynkelly
This is utter bullshit. The WRONG ANSWER & an unnecessary weird pander to the rabid trans lobby.   The answer is NO, A MAN CANNOT BECOME A WOMAN.
https://t.co/NAL7BrRHqb
10:53 AM · Jan 15, 2024

David Reaboi, Late Republic Nonsense
@davereaboi
Does it matter that Trump had the same answer?
11:17 AM · Jan 15, 2024
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 07:37:34 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Almost Half" is still less than half.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It tells me that DJT is just not acceptable.  Sad. Truly sad. He went after a conservative and put his thumbs down on conservatism. What does that say about Trump?  It tells me all I need to know about how far he's fallen.

I suspect those voters who indicated that they would vote for Biden over Trump are upset at Trump for reasons other than his attacks on conservatives.   I just don't think a lot of classic conservatives would vote for Biden under any circumstances.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The only reason I'd vote for Haley is because of the Supreme Court.  Now that abortion is off the table, I think she'd be willing to nominate conservative justices.

Biden's one pick has been a disaster, and if he gets more they'd be  just as bad or worse.