Author Topic: Internet accuses Biden of 'gaslighting' as he blames Republicans in Congress for worsening migrant c  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Internet accuses Biden of 'gaslighting' as he blames Republicans in Congress for worsening migrant crisis
© Provided by Meaww

WASHINGTON, DC: President Joe Biden is attributing the surge in irregular migration to congressional Republicans, accusing them of rejecting his plea for billions in new enforcement funding.

Biden, on Saturday, January 13, declared, "I've been pushing them - my Republican colleagues - since I got in office. I think we have to make a major change in the border," adding, "I'm prepared to make significant alterations in the border."

The President's remarks come in the wake of escalating illegal crossings at the southern border with Mexico, reaching record highs in December.

Facing harsh criticism from Republicans for his management of the situation, Biden deflected blame, asserting that Republicans in Congress failed to address immigration reform and denied his recent funding request of $3.5 billion for border enforcement and asylum processing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/internet-accuses-biden-of-gaslighting-as-he-blames-republicans-in-congress-for-worsening-migrant-crisis/ar-AA1mWlQx?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=b3cd19b470d34cf189823c56207ade8c&ei=93
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson