Author Topic: Report: Iowan Democrats Could ‘Crash’ GOP Primary to Boost Haley’s Turnout — ‘I’ll Hold My Nose’  (Read 191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Iowan Democrats Could ‘Crash’ GOP Primary to Boost Haley’s Turnout — ‘I’ll Hold My Nose’

Wendell Husebø 14 Jan 2024

Many Iowan Democrats reportedly plan to brave frigid temperatures on Monday and “crash” the Iowa caucus to artificially inflate former Gov. Nikki Haley’s election results against former President Donald Trump.

The potential Democrat vote for Haley would confirm Haley’s campaign is backed by Democrats and establishment Republicans who hate the former president.

Iowa permits “day-of party registration” for the Monday election.
    Iowan Democrats are not holding in-person presidential election voting this year.

Iowan caucus rules allow for “mischievous” anti-Trump voters “a chance to diminish Trump’s inevitability,” as Don McLeese of West Des Moines told Axios.

“I’ll hold my nose and caucus for Haley,” McLeese added.

Because Democrats see Haley as the alternative to Trump, they could artificially improve her election result ahead of Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), GOP strategist David Kochel told Axios.

“If you even had 5,000 or 7,500 people across the state cross over for her, that might be the difference between her and Ron DeSantis,” Kochel said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/14/report-iowan-democrats-could-crash-gop-primary-to-boost-haleys-turnout-ill-hold-my-nose/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I've heard this before many times - Rats are going to game the caucus.

Call me when it actually happens. Not that it matters much. Iowa is not an urban or liberal dominated state and I can't see even a massive effort to yield more than a couple of percentage points.
The Republic is lost.