Author Topic: Biden Claims Message 'Privately' Sent to Iran  (Read 566 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Claims Message 'Privately' Sent to Iran
« on: January 14, 2024, 03:55:22 pm »
Biden Claims Message 'Privately' Sent to Iran
Jazz Shaw 8:31 AM on January 14, 2024

After another strike against the Houthis in Yemen, President Joe Biden seemed to be patting himself on the back for a job well done. The Houthis seemed less impressed, vowing a “strong and effective retaliation” in response. But the real power behind the Houthis is Iran, of course. Public statements from Tehran have been few and far between lately. Surprisingly, Biden was actually asked by a reporter yesterday what sort of message had been sent to Iran. In a somewhat cryptic response, the President said that a message had been delivered to Iran “privately” and that he’s confident that we are “well prepared.” He then jetted off to Camp David, no doubt exhausted by the couple of days he spent in Washington. (NY Post)

President Biden said Saturday that the United States has “privately” delivered a message to Iran over its backing of Houthis targeting commercial vessels in the Red Sea.

As he was heading to Camp David for the weekend, Biden was asked Saturday what message was being sent to Iran through a pair of attacks targeting dozens of facilities in Yemen controlled by the Tehran proxies.

“We delivered it privately and we’re confident we’re well prepared,” the president answered.

On Friday, US officials said the Navy destroyer USS Carney fired off Tomahawk land missiles that struck a Houthi radar site being used to target ships in the Red Sea.

I’m still trying to parse out what Biden’s remarks even mean. One might think that the missiles would have been enough of a “message” for both the Houthis and the Iranian mullahs. But those weren’t “private” in any way. The attacks were making headlines all over the world. So does that mean that the White House has a private line of communications with Tehran and a literal message was sent?

more
https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/01/14/biden-claims-message-privately-sent-to-iran-n604795

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden Claims Message 'Privately' Sent to Iran
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 04:14:23 pm »
My interpretation is that we just telegraphed another miltary operation in advance, helping minimize the "got your attention?" factor and effect.

The quicker we can get this POS out of the WH, the better.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2024, 04:52:05 pm »
This is Obama. It has Obama fingerprints all over it. Obama is famous for warning every Muslim nation of any pending American strike, especially with Iraq. He did that the entire time during the Iraq war. We had Obama warning the Muslims, and we had Milley warning China with his 'backchannels'.

Our enemies knew everything the American Military was going to do before the Troops ever did. And apparently they still do.

Biden is an empty head imbecile who has no idea what is going on. Wheel of Fortune seven o'clock. Ice cream is good. Sniff hair ... oh yeah ... little girls ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2024, 05:00:00 pm »
[

Biden is an empty head imbecile who has no idea what is going on. Wheel of Fortune seven o'clock.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2024, 05:07:54 pm »
Unless the message is taped to a MOAB it is a waste of paper.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 03:20:40 am »
Unless the message is taped to a MOAB it is a waste of paper.
It is probably written on enough bearer bonds or benjamins to get their attention...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 05:16:01 am »
Ah yes, I am sure he offered more pallets of money to the Iranians.  How else can we continue to finance terrorism?

:shrug:    :yowsa: