Author Topic: Final Iowa Caucus Poll Shows Trump with Largest Lead in Des Moines Register Final Survey History  (Read 969 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Final Iowa Caucus Poll Shows Trump with Largest Lead in Des Moines Register Final Survey History

Bradley Jaye 13 Jan 2024

Donald Trump made history Saturday as he prepares to romp in Monday’s long-awaited Iowa Caucus.

The final Iowa Caucus poll by the Des Moines Register shows Donald Trump at 48 percent, a whopping 28 percent higher that the nearest challenger.

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1746355942550028310

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/13/final-iowa-caucus-poll-shows-trump-with-largest-lead-in-des-moines-register-final-survey-history/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Michael Tracey
@mtracey

Trump event overflow room in Indianola, Iowa. There have to be at least 10x people here than any DeSantis or Haley event

1:15 PM · Jan 14, 2024

Frank Luntz
@FrankLuntz

The Trump rally is packed from front to back.

Some people drove 100+ miles to see him today.  It’s the most attended event of this final #IowaCaucus weekend.

2:22 PM · Jan 14, 2024

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer

President Trump just gave @Nigel_Farage a shoutout from the stage in Iowa! Nigel flew in from the UK to support President Trump ahead of the Iowa Caucus.

I’m sitting one seat over from Nigel.

Nigel just told me, “the world needs Trump back. It’s getting very scary.”

2:08 PM · Jan 14, 2024

Online libertybele

Good for Trump! He will be the GOP nominee.

The DEMS will never allow him near the WH. No worries, they will still maintain their stranglehold on this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

WATCH: Trump supporters are in line in the freezing snow in Indianola, Iowa to see President Trump at his rally today. It’s currently -17 degrees (negative seventeen, no that’s not a typo) outside, yet people are still willing to wait in line for hours to see Donald Trump! 🥶🥶🥶

The Trump campaign is taking care of people in the cold by placing warming busses outside for anyone who needs to warm up.  These Iowa voters in line are willingly standing outside because they are excited to Caucus for Trump!  (Video)

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1746553871273451842

New endorsement ..... Both Florida US Senators endorse Donald Trump.

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio

When Trump was in WH I achieved major policies I had worked on for years (like expanded Child Tax Credit & tough sanctions on regime in Cuba & Venezuela) because we had a President who didn’t cave to special interests or let bureaucrats block us.

I support Trump because that kind of leadership is the ONLY way we will get the extraordinary actions needed to fix the disaster Biden has created.

It’s time to get on with the work of beating Biden & saving America!

3:26 PM · Jan 14, 2024

« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 08:51:28 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1746553871273451842

Once again Trump's nomination and election are being judged by the turn outs of his rallies and people waiting to see him. As we've learned from the past, that does not equate to him winning the presidency.  Nothing has changed as far as election integrity and the RNC is still led by Mitten's niece.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

New endorsement .....

Little Marco??  :silly: :silly:  Yet another RINO endorsement.   :shrug:

Offline Hoodat

Little Marco??  :silly: :silly:  Yet another RINO endorsement.   :shrug:

More 'Draining the Swamp'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Dan Scavino Jr
@DanScavino

Hey Frank—you forgot to mention the overflow room downstairs. Just sayin’🤷‍♂️

3:01 PM · Jan 14, 2024

Doug Burgum has endorsed Donald Trump for President (Video)

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1746614891098616126

Online libertybele

Doug Burgum has endorsed Donald Trump for President (Video)

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1746614891098616126

I had to look up who he was. One of the wealthiest governors in the country.

Trump:
"Under the Trump Administration, you were better off. Your family was better off. Your neighbors were better off. Your communities were better off. And our country was better off.” (Video)

https://twitter.com/baldwin_daniel_/status/1746605034379346238

President Trump in Iowa: "I stand before you today as the only candidate who is up to the task of saving America from every single Biden disaster, starting on day one."
(Video)

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1746600623066255745

I had to look up who he was. One of the wealthiest governors in the country.

He was also a candidate for the 2024 GOP nomination for president @libertybele

:crossed:

"No matter how hard they try, it doesn’t make any difference. We will never give up. We will never surrender. And in the end, we’re going to WIN, WIN, WIN.” — President Trump in Indianola, Iowa  (Video)

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1746599572481184015

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
People came to see a celebrity nothing more.  He still won't be president again.  Not gonna happen.  Too many in his own party hate him.

Uh...look up "Blue Dog"   You're welcome!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

He was also a candidate for the 2024 GOP nomination for president @libertybele

Gottcha. Obviously he dropped out very early in the game. I'm guessing Trump has promised him a position in his administration in exchange for $$ and the endorsement.

Online libertybele

(Video)

https://twitter.com/MAGAIncWarRoom/status/1746600623066255745

What a crock of crappola. Only candidate capable of saving this country?  ONLY a true conservative is going to be able to do that -- and that certainly eliminates Trump.

Offline Hoodat

President Trump in Iowa: "I stand before you today as the only candidate who is up to the task of saving America from every single Biden disaster, starting on day one."

And no one to save us from the primary thing destroying America - deficit spending by ever-bigger government.  In that regard, there is no difference between Trump and Biden.  None.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What a crock of crappola. Only candidate capable of saving this country?  ONLY a true conservative is going to be able to do that -- and that certainly eliminates Trump.

He conveniently forgets  that everything he did the last time was quickly erased while he let the Swamp mostly eat him for lunch.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Don’t look for one person to “save the country.”  Leave that mindset to the MAGA cult

And what does “saving the country” even mean?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Uh...look up "Blue Dog"   You're welcome!   :patriot:

They don’t exist anymore.

That’s why Trump and Trump candidates have basically been losing elections since Trump got extremely lucky in 2016

Yet, somehow, 2024 will be different
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy