Author Topic: “I Plead With You for Mercy” – Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker is The Latest Pro-Illegal Immigration Democ  (Read 434 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
“I Plead With You for Mercy” – Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker is The Latest Pro-Illegal Immigration Democrat to Beg Greg Abbott to stop Sending Illegals – Pritzker Previously Diverted Housing Dollars From Citizens to House Illegals
By Jordan Conradson Jan. 13, 2024 6:00 pm647 Comments

Beds for illegals line the floors at Chicago O’Hare Airport
Illinois Governor JB Pritzker recently begged Governor Greg Abbott of Texas for “mercy” amidst the surge of illegal immigrants being transported to the sanctuary state of Illinois.

But he wasn’t begging for mercy for his citizens. He was pleading on behalf of the illegal immigrants, who he feared would be too cold.

Pritzker would likely prefer that Abbott send the illegals to a tropical destination with warm weather and a beach. Perhaps he wants them sent to Key West, Florida, a premier vacation destination, forecasted to have highs in the 70s and lows in the 60s next week.

But unlike Illinois, Florida is not a sanctuary state that welcomes illegal immigrants with open arms, nor is Texas.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/i-plead-you-mercy-illinois-gov-jb-pritzker/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It seems that plea should be directed to Biden.  If the administration were following the law and doing its job, there would be no need for the plea.  The "plea" is nothing but a cheap propaganda ploy to make republicans look like the bad guys. :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Those that have claimed themselves as sanctuary jurisdictions now need to follow up on those actions and take responsibility for their fair share of vulnerable undocumented migrants and provide the necessary resources to ensure their safety and well being.

</word salad>
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
“I Plead With You for Mercy” – Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker

=========================================

That is a total misquote, and a MSM gaslighted reversal.

This actually was the quote from the Manager of a Springfield, Illinois  Golden Corral after Pritzker savaged the buffet bar after a 2 hour binge.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bend over and take it like a man you jelly belly Prickster.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.