Author Topic: Joe Biden Faces Backlash After Refusing to Call Southern Border a 'Crisis'  (Read 372 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Joe Biden Faces Backlash After Refusing to Call Southern Border a 'Crisis'
Story by Natalie Venegas  •
12h

President Joe Biden faced backlash online on Saturday after he said he would not call the situation at the southern border a "crisis."

Biden continues to face bipartisan criticism over his handling of the U.S.-Mexico border as the country continues to experience a high number of migrant border crossings. There were more than 2.4 million encounters at the U.S.-Mexico border during the 2023 fiscal year, up from roughly 1.7 million in 2021, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data. Republicans say the uptick in migrants is a direct result of Biden's border policies, which they say incentivize illegal immigration. Other experts, however, say other factors including political and financial instability in some Central American countries drive migration to the U.S.

In addition, many of these migrants have been bused from Texas to Democratic-controlled "sanctuary cities," which protect undocumented immigrants from deportation, sparking a new wave of Democratic criticism as Biden seeks to quell concerns about immigration ahead of the 2024 election.

On Saturday while speaking to reporters on the White House South Lawn, the president was asked if he would call the situation at the southern border a "crisis"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/joe-biden-faces-backlash-after-refusing-to-call-southern-border-a-crisis/ar-AA1mVHtC?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=3447c69c879e44498495079d206e8942&ei=78
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is clear proof the man's brain is total mush or he's a compulsive liar, neither of which is a positive trait for a POTUS. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Whenever I hear the term "Joe Biden" in the press, my brain automatically replaces it with 'Bozo the Clown'. It is involuntary, but it is correct.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 03:49:43 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Whenever I hear the term "Joe Biden" in the press, my brain automatically replaces it with 'Bozo the Clown'. It is involuntary, but it is correct.
Nah, Joe Biden is a 'Bozo NoNo'.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Only crisis for Pedo Joe these days involve brown sharts in his Depends.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.