Author Topic: Can Biden count on Hispanic voters in a Trump rematch? Weakening support raises alarm for 2024.  (Read 654 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Can Biden count on Hispanic voters in a Trump rematch? Weakening support raises alarm for 2024.
Story by Joey Garrison, USA TODAY  •
19h

WASHINGTON ― Lindsay Hernandez, a 19-year-old junior at Arizona State University in Phoenix, identifies as a Democrat and backs progressive causes. But she is unsure about voting for President Joe Biden in November.

“If it was my choice, I wouldn't vote for either of them,” said Hernandez, who is mulling whether to instead vote for a third-party candidate.

In a warning sign for Biden's reelection campaign, polling suggests the president has weakening support from Hispanic voters - a key voting bloc in the Democratic coalition - in a hypothetical rematch against Donald Trump.

A USA TODAY/Suffolk University poll this month among registered voters found Biden trails Hispanic voters by a 39%-34% margin to Trump, the frontrunner to win the Republican nomination. Twenty percent of Hispanic voters said they plan to vote for a third-party candidate. Biden won Hispanic voters in the 2020 election 65%-32%, according to exit polls.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/can-biden-count-on-hispanic-voters-in-a-trump-rematch-weakening-support-raises-alarm-for-2024/ar-AA1mUeEE?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=3447c69c879e44498495079d206e8942&ei=73
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"Biden won Hispanic voters in the 2020 election 65%-32%, according to exit polls."

Probably going to be about the same this time 'round, as well.
That's a crushing majority of 2 to 1 for the DCommunist side.
I don't see this changing any time soon.

It's like prediction after prediction about "the black vote":
Some folks be dreamin' ...

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What the pollsters and followers don't understand is that Pedro and Letty may not have even been in the state Election Day, yet they still managed to vote straight Rat compliments of the local corrupt Rat election boss.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

From the article:
"Biden won Hispanic voters in the 2020 election 65%-32%, according to exit polls."

Probably going to be about the same this time 'round, as well.
That's a crushing majority of 2 to 1 for the DCommunist side.
I don't see this changing any time soon.

It's like prediction after prediction about "the black vote":
Some folks be dreamin' ...

And are there less or more of those Hispanic “voters” since 2020?

My question is rhetorical
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I've been saying for years that these foreign immigrants (illegals) are primarily conservative. Whether Catholic or Muslim they do not support ANYTHING the modern Democrat Party stands for.

Abortion - NO
Homosexuals - NO
Trans activists - Hell NO
Pronouns - Hell NO
Indoctrinating children - NO
Black oppression - Do NOT care

What will happen is these new migrants may vote Democrat in the beginning for benefits and out of fear and coercion. But, as they grow more stable and secure in America, they will eventually oust the Democrat Party from power.

Most likely they will not vote Republican or Democrat but will run their own candidates from their own countries. And these people do not give a single shit about 'pronouns' or trans-sexual rights or Black oppression.

The Dems will likely get an initial boost from all the foreigners they are importing by the millions into the USA. But in the long term Democrats will be replaced by people they think of as lowly scum, that they brought in to be their slaves.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I've been saying for years that these foreign immigrants (illegals) are primarily conservative. Whether Catholic or Muslim they do not support ANYTHING the modern Democrat Party stands for.

Abortion - NO
Homosexuals - NO
Trans activists - Hell NO
Pronouns - Hell NO
Indoctrinating children - NO
Black oppression - Do NOT care

What will happen is these new migrants may vote Democrat in the beginning for benefits and out of fear and coercion. But, as they grow more stable and secure in America, they will eventually oust the Democrat Party from power.

Most likely they will not vote Republican or Democrat but will run their own candidates from their own countries. And these people do not give a single shit about 'pronouns' or trans-sexual rights or Black oppression.

The Dems will likely get an initial boost from all the foreigners they are importing by the millions into the USA. But in the long term Democrats will be replaced by people they think of as lowly scum, that they brought in to be their slaves.
From my own experience with Hispanic immigrants, especially those who waited and followed law as well as those who received amnesty and multi generation American Hispanics, they do not approve of this wholesale crossing by illegals and because Biden's wide open border he most probably lost their votes. Of course lord Knows how many made up Hispanics the democrats will create out of whole cloth to vote Biden.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
From my own experience with Hispanic immigrants, especially those who waited and followed law as well as those who received amnesty and multi generation American Hispanics, they do not approve of this wholesale crossing by illegals and because Biden's wide open border he most probably lost their votes. Of course lord Knows how many made up Hispanics the democrats will create out of whole cloth to vote Biden.
Yep. Create nonexistent 'homeless' voters who cannot be located, or simply change the votes they disagree with. Democrats win by fraud which is sanctioned by government officials at the highest levels (Pence for example). So real voters and real numbers do not mean much these days.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Voting really does not determine anything in the USA any longer.  It is WHO COUNTS THE VOTE that determines elections.  In 2020, the cheating was blatant and in your face.

And the outcome:  NOT SO MUCH AS A HAND SLAP!

As I have said, we are using the Putin model for elections.  The winner is me [Putin], or in the case of the USA, Biden.

2024 will be a repeat, only this time, Biden will not need to even campaign.  And as Pelosi recently said, 'everything is going so well in America'.  Ah yes, I am doing great, how about you with real inflation above 20%?

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Seriously voter fraud
You have to wonder how these guys look at themselves in the mirror?

Am I doing it all for me?
Am I doing it all for my children?

Wait? Hold on for a second ... Why am I doing all of this obvious Crap? I don't know ...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 03:57:53 pm by 240B »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Reports are, that even the crazy Lefists wackos think that Biden is too much for them.