Author Topic: Watchdog demands probe into Harvard that could put hundreds of millions of fed funding in jeopardy  (Read 353 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Watchdog demands probe into Harvard that could put hundreds of millions of fed funding in jeopardy
Story by Isabel Vincent  •
17h

A watchdog group is demanding an accreditation institution probe Harvard University over its handling of plagiarism allegations against its former president Claudine Gay — a move that could determine if the Ivy League school continues to receive hundreds of millions in federal funding, The Post has learned.

The American Council of Trustees and Alumni, a Washington, DC-based non-profit, sent a formal complaint this week to the New England Commission of Higher Education, a group that has been accrediting universities for the Department of Education since its founding in 1885.

Harvard’s compliance with NECHE’s standards is necessary for continued eligibility to receive funding under federal student loan programs, according to the complaint.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/watchdog-demands-probe-into-harvard-that-could-put-hundreds-of-millions-of-fed-funding-in-jeopardy/ar-AA1mV5ul?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=3447c69c879e44498495079d206e8942&ei=62
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't see a downside.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: