Author Topic: Go Woke Go Broke: 10 Brands That Abandoned Their Core Audience and Paid the Price  (Read 1609 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
more
Ad
Flowing Cents
Flowing Cents
Go Woke Go Broke: 10 Brands That Abandoned Their Core Audience and Paid the Price
Story by Max My Money • 15h
1 / 16

Go Woke Go Broke: 10 Brands That Abandoned Their Core Audience and Paid the Price

©Provided by Flowing Cents
The devolutions in the brand must have led you to quit using some of your favorite brands. It doesn’t happen just to you. Many brands were of core importance for the audience and customers in history but have lost all their loyalty. The top of these brands and their details are mentioned below.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/go-woke-go-broke-10-brands-that-abandoned-their-core-audience-and-paid-the-price/ss-AA1mVppk?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=3447c69c879e44498495079d206e8942&ei=25
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Vanguard controls $7 trillion in assets. The new classes of interns are almost exclusively non-White.
Employees are given courses on White Fragility and Engaging White Males To Advance DEI.
Vanguard is also responsible for ESG.
Pretty sure all this wokeness isn't going to end well.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1747151784676614588
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Engaging White Males in Advancing DEI = "Training Your Replacement Before Getting Laid Off"
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Everybody needs to read and pan through the examples of this stupid MSN piece.  I don't think they know or understand the concept of "wokeness" in any form or fashion.  It's almost like they are re-defining it, much in the same manner of Global Warming into Climate Change.  This is the left's way from decoupling from the terminology which in the venacular is getting slammed at every angle.

If ever this meme was more apt.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

DEI/ESG is dead.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 07:33:05 pm by roamer_1 »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
DEI/ESG is dead.

Not yet.  But its getting there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Not yet.  But its getting there.

Dead-man-walking... Bud Light will get the credit, but the deep rumbles came out of Disney. Now with Peltz actively going after Disney's scalp.... It's a whole thing...

Offline mountaineer

@dish  is filling a manager position and they’re prioritizing applications from non-whites to be more inclusive. @dish claims to be an “equal opportunity employer.” Apparently, it’s equal for everyone except whites.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1747296963404423309

Offline The_Reader_David

"...equal opportunity employer...."

Orwell nailed it:  all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline mountaineer

Doritos learned nothing from the Bud Light debacle:

Doritos just picked Samantha Hudson as their brand ambassador in Spain.
Samantha Hudson:
-Admitted to being a pedophiIe
-Identifies as a non-binary trans girl
-Openly mocked victims of child r*pe
-An advocate for "annihiIating, completely destroying, and abolishing the traditional family"

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1764650658886467589

Offline mountaineer

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Well, that was quick! Doritos gets rid of their lunatic pedophile "trans" spokesperson.

Doritos has fired the tr*nsgender activists who appeared in a promotional video for them after he was exposed for supporting p*d*philla.

Samatha Hudson who is tr*nsgender girl (a man) appeared in a 50-second promotional video for Doritos Spain that was posted to their social media account but has since been deleted. ... The tr*ns activist had also tweeted out in October 2015, a tweet in Spanish, that translates to “𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝟏𝟐-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚**𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞.”  ...

https://twitter.com/RedWave_Press/status/1765143426335436935

Online catfish1957

The Bud Light debacle is the benchmark and the textbook of the risk of wokeness.

We need an organized and expanded effort to vet not only advertising but all other aspects of "wokeness"

Time to floor the accelerator on destroying it

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well, that was quick! Doritos gets rid of their lunatic pedophile "trans" spokesperson.

Doritos has fired the tr*nsgender activists who appeared in a promotional video for them after he was exposed for supporting p*d*philla.

Samatha Hudson who is tr*nsgender girl (a man) appeared in a 50-second promotional video for Doritos Spain that was posted to their social media account but has since been deleted. ... The tr*ns activist had also tweeted out in October 2015, a tweet in Spanish, that translates to “𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝟏𝟐-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫-𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐮𝐩 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚**𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞.”  ...

https://twitter.com/RedWave_Press/status/1765143426335436935
How can any major company, after the AB debacle, not research anyone they are going to put out as the face of their product? If the people in charge of Doritos, PepsiCo, didn't also immediately fir the morons responsible for hiring the freak and making the ad than they are absolute fools.